Awkward and Heartbreaking Scenarios

Ah shiiiiiii
Was the first thing he thought when he was right in front of Serena and who he thought was her boyfriend, 'good for her, I guess.' He thought at the back of his mind.

Serena just stood there, perplexed at the near contact of the dark-cloaked stranger, who was literally right up against her face, with Calem trying to hold back punching Ash for continuing to stay up right at her face.

Luckily, Ash moved first, literally shoving Serena out of the way with no remorse (or what they couldn't see, since they couldn't see his face) and hightailing it out of the centre, not even looking back to see if Serena was ok.

"Hey! Come back here and apologise!" Calem exclaimed at Ash.

He was about to run and try to catch him but he was stopped by a soft but firm grip on his arm, "Wait, Calem, it's fine."

"But he pushed you and didn't even apologise!" Calem was infuriated... You see, Calem has anger management issues, he's getting help for it but because of it. Everyone wonders why Serena would choose Calem as a boyfriend, well, people REALLY close to Ash and Serena, (unlike the traitors, they actually secretly used him for their own benefit. They only acted like they liked him), would know that Serena had a HUUUUUUGE crush on Ash back in Kalos, since Calem and Ash dressed a lot alike, they look a lot alike (except Calem is a quite paler and doesn't have lightning-bolt birthmarks) and they even have the same hair colour, they think she only chose Calem because... Well you get the picture.

"I'm not hurt, it's fine Calem."

He sighed, breathing in and out to remain calm like his 'therapist' taught him. "Fine, but when we see him again he better apologise to you."

They both walked in, sitting at the traitors table, which consisted of everyone but Brock, Gary, Leaf and Cilan, Max did join the traitors table but was brainwashed by all of Ash's previous friends that Ash was a bad person.

Serena sat down and was bombarded with "Are you ok?" Over and over again before managing to calm them down. They went back to their conversations before long, but Serena then tuned out everything, and began wondering about a detail everyone missed, too focused on the man but not what was right in front of them.

A Pikachu on his shoulder...

Memories of the good old days flooded in to her mind.

After a long Taurous training day, she sat down to watch tv at her mothers request.

She saw him jumping off the lumious Gym.

She gained determination to find him and meet him after many years.

She found him, depressed at Santalune City, depressed at his loss.

She cheered him up, and got him to win the first gym battle.

She asked if he remembered her, he said no ;,(.

Once explaining, he did recognise her.

She travelled with him, supporting him, and her crush for him grew overtime.

She helped stop Team Flare from trying to take Squishy.

She snapped him out of his desperation at his last gym battle, and still supported him after he snapped at her.

She cheered him on in the Kalos league, all the way to the final.

She helped and supported him in stopping Team Flare from creating death and destruction everywhere...

The most important of all...

The kiss at the airport.

It went for no more than 1 second

But it's the best she had ever felt in her entire life.

And what did she do?

She believed the lies spread by the news.

She believed the traitors when they suppported the news.

She gave up on him.

Turning back on their catchphrase

Never give up until the end.

And she gave up.

Funny how one Pikachu on a persons' shoulder can make you remenic-

Wait one moment...

Who else has a Pikachu riding on their shoulder?

No one

She squinted her eyes.

'Maybe I'm just imagining it, there must be a few people on the earth that has a Pikachu riding on their shoulder.'

She broke it again

Never give up until the end had shattered

Now it's give up when you can't win.