Double J's, Double Trouble

Here are a couple things you'll need to know before we start! I made most of these up XD

(Y/N)= Your name

(Y/F/N)= Your Full Name

(F/C)= Favorite Cereal 

(F/N)= Friend's Name

(A/F/N)= Another Friends's Name

(F/S)=Favorite Snack

(D/O/B)= Date Of Birth

(Y/B/N)or (Y/S/N)=Younger Brother's or Sister's name

(F/C)= Favorite Color

 Okay that's all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6:00 am  Monday ..

Your POV

        BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!! My alarm went off and I slap my hand on it so shut it off. As I rub my eyes I notice my Minecraft was opened. I didn't pay much attention to it because mom would ground me if she found me on the computer. (Y/B/N or Y/S/N) was already up out of his/her pajamas so I decide to go with a black shirt that says 'the one and only me' and navy jeans. Mom had already put my (F/C) on the table. "Morin' sweetheart!" Mom seemed so happy apparently. (Y/B/N or Y/S/N) was packing up while I was eating. "(Y/N) please don't get into any fight" Mom doesn't know I can take care of Jenifer and Jessica. (Y/B/N or Y/S/N) waved bye and left the house to his bus. He is lucky he is still in 7th grade while I am a freshman. I am sorta sad I can't see him/her on my bus. "So (Y/N) you father says he trying to come for Thanksgiving.." "but Thanksgiving isn't here yet it's in November! We are still in September!" "I know but we haven't seen him since 2 years ago. He is wanting to see how much you've grown" My heart began to sink, Mom knows that Dad just want to come home and relax but him wanting to see me I don't think that could happen. 

    Once I had finished my cereal I walked out of the house listening to music. (F/N) came up behind me and freaked me out. "(F/N)!! Don't do that!" " Aw c'mon at least I scared ya!" Soon we both started laughing and we saw the bus pull up from the corner. As the bus stops, I prepared for her. "OH LOOK!" Jessica..."She's here!!!" Everyone just stared at me as I talked to Benjamin 

"Morin miss"

 "Morin' Ben" 

"So (Y/N) You sitting in the back today"

 "Yep away from her.."

 Yes, I remember the last time you were stuck near her. She has you a black eye and bruised you severely." 

"I am better now Ben"

 "(Y/N) I know you love visiting family which is something I am gonna be but...that means I won't be here to stop her from hurting you. "

"Ben don't worry you old man I'll be fine. I'll see if (F/N) can sit by me and we will hang."

 "Good girl"

 I begin to the back of the bus as Jessica gave me her death glare. Once I sat down and the bus began to move  (F/N) finally sat down beside Mackenzie. She was one of those cute, cool and popular girls but Jessica and Jenifer topped her. (F/N) Sometimes called her one of the Cool club members or something like that. Anyways Jessica started to gossip of how I was a minecrafter and no one even know what Minecraft is. I mean isn't Minecraft all over youtube like the 'Don't play Minecraft at 3:00 am' things. She knows who the heck Bajancanadian is right?! so why the heck would you watch any of this Minecraft videos! I began to get bored so i pulled out my phone and played Minecraft. While I was playing it felt like I was being watched the whole time. I really got the chills when I heard an explosion after I left the game. I am not lying I had my headphone in and I heard a boom from TNT. Too bad I couldn't investigate because everyone on the bus got off.