Chapter Seven Part One

"(Y/N)..."

A child of (h/c) hair turns to face the figure who called her name, her (e/c) eyes gleaming with excitement. She stands from where she sat and ran to hug the slightly taller figure.

"You came!" the little girl happily said.

The figure gave her a smile. "Of course, how could I not meet my queen," the figure replied. The girl now had a pink hue that dusted her slightly chubby cheeks. She looked at her feet in embarrassment while the figure just smiled at her. The figure then took a hold of her small, smooth hand. She looks up at the figure. "Come with me..." The figure pulls her along. The two twist and turned around the trees of the congested forest they were in; until finally, they reached their destination.

The figure stops suddenly, making (Y/N) bump into the figure's back. She lets out a squeak of surprise at the sudden impact and rubbed her throbbing nose with her free hand. "Ow..." At the sound of her pain, the figure turns around to face her.

The figure looks at her with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry (Y/N)... I shouldn't have stopped like that..."

She shook her head. "It's okay," she reassures the figure as she puts her hand down back to her side and looks up at him.

The figure bends down a bit to meet her height and pecked the tip of her nose. At this action, (Y/N)'s cheeks flared up. She looks down to the ground in embarrassment. The figure gives a light chuckle and straightens up. "Better?" (Y/N) gives a shy nod, making the figure chuckle at her actions. The figure tugs at her hand. "Come, we arrived," the figure tells her as the figure takes her further in.

A bright light blinds (Y/N) for a bit, but once her eyes adjusted, they widened at the sight in front of her. In front of her laid a clearing filled with all kinds of beautiful flowers sprouting everywhere from the ground. Colorful butterflies fluttered all around, a few flying near her. Her (e/c) eyes shone brightly at the magnificent nature that laid before her.

"Do you like it?" the figure beside her asked.

(Y/N) turns to the figure and nodded happily. "Yes!" She turns back to face the scene that played before her. "It's a lovely place! I've never seen such a place like this before!"

The figure smiles at her and gives her hand a slight squeeze of affection. "(Y/N)..."

The young girl looks to the figure when she heard her name being called. She gives the figure a smile. "Yes?"

A pink hue appears on the figure's face at the look of (Y/N)'s smile. The figure clears his throat and calms himself down. He then looks at her lovingly and gave a charming smile. He takes hold of her other hand and gives both of them a kiss, leaving the (h/c) haired girl flustered. The figure looks at her with affectionate eyes.

"Wait for me. I will come get you and make you my one and only Queen."