Chapter One

(Y/N) sat in her cell along with many other women, age ranging from the youngest of 12 and the eldest of 30. From time to time each day, drunk and sober men would enter, grabbing a girl of their choice and take off with them to another room where the girl would return with a tear-stained face and her clothes tattered and torn. Occasionally, some return with dull, lifeless eyes with all clothing gone, nowhere to be seen. Being a slave for men's own lustful desires brought the (h/c) girl down deeper into her inner darkness, including the other females in the cell.

She never thought that one day her virginity would be taken away from her by someone other than the one she loves. On that fateful day, she was in her room in the mansion where she patiently waited for her prince.

It started out as any normal day. She woke up and marked on the wall the previous day that has passed. Like every other day, (Y/N) sits in her room, waiting, except, the air of the mansion felt eerie, as if something bad is going to happen. Quietly, she exits her room to grab something to fill her stomach with. On the way there, she noticed something strange. Nobody was there. No one was in the mansion like usual. There were no giddy princesses skipping around waiting for their prince. There was no singing or dancing in the usual music room. (Y/N) was truly all by herself. She questions herself, 'Was I purposely left here on my own?' She'd cry some tears if she had some left, but they were all dried up from the loneliness she felt every night prior.

Suddenly, she was grabbed from behind with rough hands. A hand covered her mouth as muffled screams escapes through. Soon, she was knocked out from a drugged cloth in her kidnapper's hand. (Y/N) was then awoken by someone touching her suggestively. Her eyes opened with fright as she looked around the room. She was chained by her wrists and ankles. Her mouth was gagged with a cloth. She couldn't scream for help. She was trapped. Around her were men preparing to take away the innocence that was the only thing that kept her at bay from subsiding to her darker self. It was on that night where her innocence was forcibly taken from her, and where she lost all hope for her future.

Since that day, (Y/N) has been a toy to men's lustful needs, not having a say in anything, and from that day on, she has been taken to the other room couple of times, returning to her cell as one of those who return with lifeless eyes.

Two years has passed since then and (Y/N) has accepted her fate. If it was to be this, then so be it. But deep down, the thought of escaping this cruel fate lingers inside her heart.

After being there for two years, (Y/N) has made a friend. Her name was Mikasa. She was originally a village girl when one day she witnessed the murder of her parent's death and was taken by the same people who have taken (Y/N) into this horrid business. Though (Y/N)'s eyes were lifeless, there are times when Mikasa would see the gleam in her eyes when they talk to each other. She grew fond of (Y/N)'s ability to still have hope for a better future, even though the said girl herself does not take notice of her miniature hope.

"Hey, Mikasa," (Y/N) starts. Mikasa hummed in response. "Do you think we'll ever get out of here?"

She shrugged. "I'm not entirely sure, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) lets out a sigh and stares up at the ceiling of their shared cell. "Why did this happen to us?" she questions no one in particular.

Suddenly, there was a loud ruckus coming from upstairs. Sounds of pain echo through the underground cells as a clear sign of struggle continues upstairs. Soon, everything was quiet, too quiet to everyone's liking. Not long after, the door to the underground opens showing three silhouettes.