February 15, 2014, 11:00pm, Choco Loco

Today I am surrounded by my best friends Ali Bell and Reeve Ankh, as well as my new friends Mackenzie Love and Trina Brighton. I'm trying my best to celebrate life by finding a "date" for Mackenzie. Since she's so gosh darn picky that has been a difficult task. We had all spotted a group of three perfect guys sitting in the corner. I try not to think about acts of fate, but a waiter handed us a round of shooters claiming they were from the very same table. Being me I had to humiliate Mackenzie in order to get to talk to a single one of them.
They reminded me too much of the male slayers that I hangout with. Beaten beyond belief, yet beautifully rugged in all the right ways. They were a constant reminder of death and destruction. Death is an inevitability thanks to my stupid kidneys, thank you genetics. My boyfriend Frosty recently told me he was a so called slayer, as well as my best friend and all the people they hangout with on a daily basis.
I know you're probably wondering if Frosty is his real name and if not what is it. Well, I can't tell you. It's a secret he has only shared with me and his best friend Cole Holland, aka Ali's boyfriend. He put his faith in me to keep one simple secret and I won't tell a soul without his permission.