February 20, 2014, 1:00 p.m., Ankh Residence

I woke up on top of a gurney next to Reeve with not a clue in the world why I was where I was. Apparently Cole had been shot in his own house while Ali was over, luckily to save his life. A few other slayer houses had been hit with with no sign from Frosty or Bronx scaring the life out of Reeve and I.
Luckily, about an hour later Ali texted me letting me know Frosty was alive and well. I asked if it seemed wrong to break up with him at a time like this. I mean he deserved it, he needed to be punished. It's not fair that he left me alone worried sick about his well being.
After what felt like hours, cars pulled into the driveway on the security cameras. We rushed to the front door to find Mr. Ankh already waiting for them. We pushed open the big doors connecting the hallway to the outside world. As soon as they were open just enough I ran through the door and leaped into Frosty's arms and let him embrace me for just a moment. He finally put me on the ground but wouldn't loosen him grip on me. With my hands free I was able to slap him in the face as hard as I could knowing he wouldn't even flinch. Nope. Instead he swooped in for a kiss and I gave it to him. As much as I was scared for his well being I knew he would've been able to handle anyone who looked his way. I on the other hand, as I mentioned a few days ago, am a helpless dying girl.
I finally forced him to let go so I could greet Ali. He let go and I ran ran from his arms straight into Ali. She looked at me with relief, joy, worry, and concern all at the same time.I didn't like it when people worried about me, but I had to let it go. I now had the job a reassuring everyone that everything would be OK.