February 16, 2014, 1:00 a.m., Choco Loco

Frosty, Lucas, and Bronx, Reeve's boyfriend all showed up in search of their girls. They may not admit it but that's the real reason they're here. I can't help but smile when i see Frosty and I know he feels the same. We've had a special connection since the day we met in 8th grade. As much as I love I know my life could be taken anyday without notice and it's possible for him too. Therefore, I have to spice up our relationship every once in awhile and keep him on his toes.
Anyways, I was practically on the edge of my chair prepared to drag Mackenzie over to the guys if she didn't go herself. After Reeve finally pointed out that fact, she got off her butt and tried to talk to them. I proceeded to interrogate Frosty on why he came, but in my book he didn't give a solid excuse. They had apparently been at a tattoo parlor, as well as Cole and a few other slayers. The second Ali heard the slightest mention of Cole she was eager to join in on the fun.
Ali jumped up, grabbed Mackenzie and ran out the door making both of them way too happy. I was sad for two reasons: 1) Girls Night was officially over leaving me by myself with Frosty, and 2) All my hard work to get Mackenzie a date was wasted. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make do with just Frosty.