Date Unknown, Time Unknown, Location Unknown

The next thing I saw was wind whooshing by as Z.K. ran towards a cage. In that cage was one of the two people I thought I would never see again. My best friend, Ali Bell, stared at me with big open eyes. Shocked of the thing I'd become, or scared she couldn't, wouldn't beat me.
She had nothing to defend herself with, and I had no way of stopping Z.K. A woman came and opened the cage with her fingerprint allowing Z.K. full access to a helpless Ali. She was chained up against the wall unable to run or even block, but as Z.K. rushed forward she didn't even try to fight back. She allowed Z.K. to dig into her neck with her rotten teeth. The same woman yelled and Z.K. pulled back taking a chunk of Ali with her.
I focused on Ali, her pain, her agony. I suddenly felt relief and yet pain at the same time. Z.K. was dying finally allowing me to fight back and take control of my body. Finally standing before Ali I felt like a whole new person. I was able to speak and tried to ask where I was and what in the world was going on. I was still connected to the remote the guard had in his hand. He attempted to reconnect me with my body but failed. I was able to kick the guy making him accidentally drop the remote. It shattered on the ground freeing me for once in my life.
I began to float upwards. I looked at Ali and the next thing I knew she was gone.