June 13, 2014, 12:00 p.m., Ankh Residence

Boom!
More zombies approached and somehow had collars that could blow them up when they got close to us. Frosty had to run faster to get away forcing me to jostle in his arms which wasn't at all a pleasant feeling. Every organ in my body went with the motion making my insides feel like a giant soup can. I tried my best not to let myself show I was in pain, but I'm sure by then I already looked half dead.
I couldn't see much, but what I did see was everything I'd always hoped not to see. I could barely talk, and the only things are could force out were worlds of apologies. All I heard were bullets, explosions and the occasional yelling between slayers.
I attempted to look up from Frosty shoulder and was just barely make out a line of men with guns aimed straight on us. The only way to the cars to get away was through the bullets. As much as I hated the idea of him risking his life to save my officially helpless one I couldn't stop him from making his decision. He ran straight through the line of fire missing a lot of bullets but still catching some in parts of his body. Some hit me but at this point I couldn't feel a thing. One particularly bad one hit the back of his leg forcing him to fall to the ground. He accidentally let go of my and instantly regretted his decision. I rolled feet away from his without anything holding me back.
Ali tried to come and help crawling towards me to avoid bullets. I tried to look at her but only saw a pulsing blur. She was yelling at me but I could no longer make out clear words. I looked at her and thought of all the time we'd gotten to spend together. All the fun times we had to get away from our super moody boys.
Suddenly, I lost track of everything around me and watched it all fade away. I sat in the darkness for a few minutes before I finally saw a light. I was beautiful and warm belief. I didn't want to leave my whole life behind, but did I really ever had a choice. As I said, fate is supposedly inevitable. If this wasn't fate something would've caught up to me sooner or later.