June 13, 2014, 11:00 a.m., Ankh Residence

After what felt like days, I began to hear voices. I figured it was all in my head, but I tried to yell anyways. The only thing that escaped from my mouth were wasted breaths of air with no sound attached. The voices grew louder and the next thing I knew small amounts of pressure were being lifted off my chest. Either someone had found me or those parts were no longer functioning in this world.
I tried to drown out every noise except for the voices I heard. Wait, those were two very familiar voices.
Ali!
She was finally here and not taking her job lightly. She lifted and threw away every boulder she could even if she really couldn't hurting herself.
Frosty!
He was here picking up the boulders that Ali was forced to give up on. He was the one I could hear the best practically screaming at me to stay alive.
They looked down at my arm and saw a big black smudge spot. I must have gotten bit by a zombie while I was passed out and had been in too much pain to notice. Frosty began screaming and yelling at anyone for an antidote. He finally got one after waiting for several minutes. Unfortunately, it was only about half a dose. It didn't matter anything to attempt to keep me alive was worth a shot.
I've heard some slayers describe what the antidote feels like rushing through their system. Over the past few months I've had so many different drugs pumped into me daily I'd thought nothing could surprise me. A cool liquid rushed through my veins covering every inch of my body. It wasn't quite as incredible as I thought it would be, but as I said it was only half a dose.
Frosty picked me up and held me in his arms as we tried to escape the Ankh house. Ali followed close behind. Neither of them allowing anything to come at me, or so they'd hoped.