Chapter 3

(A/N: Im gonna put I or my instead of you cause, why not)

~ After dinner

I went in my room and check all my social medias to see many posts about Tanner's death at school, and the funeral starts tomorrow.

I just sighed thinking wether you should go or not. Shrugging, turning off the lights and lay on your bed before I know it, I fell under deep slumber.

~ Morning

I heard that stupid alarm clock goes off, only seeing it was only 6:00 in the morning. Groaning while stretching I jumped off the bed and picked out my outfit for the day and showered, brushed your teeth.

I quickly ran downstairs because of the smell of your favorite breakfast of all time. Bacon and Sunny-Side up. I saw no one there and beside my predious food it has a note/letter on it.

It said: "Hey, Gm. I made you breakfast since yesterday you made dinner, i have to go cause i have early exam this morning. Don't wanna be late do we ;) enjoy breakfast :D. Love, Adrian"

Smiling like a idiot, checked the time seeing its 6:42am, I quickly ate breakfast, washed the dishes after I grabbed some lilies on my mom's garden, and gone off.

I went to the school gate and saw your B/F/N waving at me like an idiot I mentally face-palmed when people around her looking at her like a weirdo but she couldn't care less.
(A/N note: im gonna change B/F/N into BFN without the slash cuz meh lazy)

"You might wanna hurry up cause we are gonna walk all the way to the graveyard. We got left behind because of you thankyou very much, dear." BFN says sarcastically.

I can't help but smiled at her sarcastic greeting and rolled my eyes chuckling said: "Yo welcome darling, Let's go"

We both walked silently all the way to the cementery, when I felt a shadow behind me and it gave the chills in my spine. I can't help it but turn around but ofcourse see no one there, eyeing suspiciously I turned around but to bump to a hard wall, not just any wall but a hard chest.

I looked up to see a familiar brown eyes (A/N: I'm not sure if Tanner's eyes are brown or nah, i cant really tell xD) my eyes are widened to see Tanner's face in front, he just ghost-smiled me.

I screamed as I feel someone shooking and screaming my name. Snapping out of thoughts, I looked at her with a confused expression.

"Y/N, dude hey are you okay? You suddenly screamed out of nowhere. What's wrong?" BFN says worriedly.

I blinked rapidly at her concerned face. Oh no, I don't want to see her worry about me, IDK why it hurts to see her like this, well duh 'cause she's my Bestest Bish of all time.

You faked smile and said: "Yes, im okay. Sorry to bother you"
She eyes you suspiciously then shrugged: "Ok, then whatever you say"

I just sighed and think of what happened awhile ago, shrugging I must be paranoid about what happened that day...

~ At The Funeral

Me and BFN reached the funeral of Tanner, his parents and all our classmates have come to give him a Eulogy as a sign of a friend, and ofcourse I came here to visit him.

I put the lilies on his coffin as a tear shred in my eyes, i quickly wipe the tear away. I swear i saw a little movement at his fingers.

I blinked and shrugged thinking I'm just paranoid again.
*******************************************************************
~ After Funeral
BFN went home, left me going home alone. While walking I felt someone's presence behind my back, I quickly turned around but see no one, again. So I turned sharped around the corner but bumped into my crush Xavier.

I blushed looking into his blue eyes but quickly turned away and muttered: "Oh, I'm sorry" He smirked and winks: "No problem, babe" then walks away.
I blushed again. I wasn't dreaming, right? Shaking my head, I ran all the way to home. While running, I felt someone's eyes on me.
I'm nervous..

I arrived at my destiny which is my home, I slammed the door shut behind me.
"Adrian??" I shouted.
No one answers, so I might assume that he's still on school examination.

I sighed and change into my grey sweat shorts and black tank top, went to kitchen to grab some snacks and ran to my room.

Pretty weird day so far.