Chapter 7

Your POV
[A/N: Next Chapter, I won't be writing <YOUR POV> anymore, cause it is a Tanner x READER, right?]
*****************************************************************************
I swallowed my the lump on my throat, and nodded.

She arranged the board and the heart shapped looking thing was pointed at me.
We touched the 'heart' using our pointing finger and the middle finger for our both left and right hands, and started moving around in circles 3 times.

"Are there any spirits that would like to speak with us?" BFN chants.
The board spells out "Y-e-s-d-a-r-l-i-n-g"
We looked at each other eyebrows raised, but decided to ignore it.

"Is this house haunted?" I asked
The board spells out "Y-e-s"
I knew it.

"Could you tell us, whose the one that have been haunting it?" She asked
The board spells out "N-o"
I cleared my throat and asked: "Why?"

It said: "Y-O-U-D-O-N-T-W-A-N-T-T-O-K-N-O-W"
I muttered an 'okay' and said: "But, I really want to know. Is it okay for you to tell?"
It said again: "I-T-W-A-S-T-A-N-N-E-R"

I stared at it disbelief,:"But, Why would he do that?"
"HE'S GOING TO GET YOU Y/N"
I gasped, was gonna talk but the door slammed open and shut. Knowing it was my brother.

BFN and me looking at each other with wide eyes and mouth hung open, but just said goodbye to the board.
We fix everything up and walk downstairs.

Adrian was at the kitchen, waiting for the pasta fully cooked.
"Watcha cookin'?"
"what do you think? Carbonara or Spaghetti?"
"Carbonara" We both said unision.

"Carbonara, it is." Adrian smiled.
BFN and I sat at the sofa, watching TV and waiting for our dinner to be ready.
"What do you think will happen to me?" I whispered to BFN
"TBH dude, I don't have an idea.. Should we ignore it? Or should we report it on those spirit-"

"DINNERS READYYY!!!" Adrian shouted from the kitchen.
"We should talk about this tomorrow after school, kay? Come over here again" I said to her.

We both went to the kitchen and quietly ate dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for dinner, Adrian Bro!" She waved and smiled widely
"You're welcome BFN" He returned the smile. I waved her goodbye and closed the door.

I stretched, and went to my bedroom, I bathed, change into my PJ's and went to bed.

*****************************************************************************

A/N : sorry, late upload again. 😅✌️...