Chapter 8

I woke up next morning, doing my thang. Picking up my 'Smile' white t-shirt, and some acid-washed skinny jeans.
I went to kitchen, to cook my breakfast, which is bacon and eggs.

I went to school and went to my locker, thinking the memory of yesterday, i cringed.

There's a hand on my shoulder cutting out of my thoughts. Turning my head, I see a concern look coming from Blake. Huh?!

"Hey, I was saying your name a couple of times, but you seem not to notice me"
"W-wha.. What happened to you yesterday?! Oh my God! Are you okay? How's your wounds?" I began to ask alot of questions.

He looks at me weirdly, "Yesterday..? Did we even meet yesterday? I was practicing my basketball for the school play on next Friday.."

I blinked, "Huh?.."
He shakes his head, "Anyways, I was gonna ask you about that, if you're gonna watch me play?" He gave me a grin.
"Huh, oh yeah, ofcourse" I smiled.
"Awesome! Catch ya' there!" He grins wider and winks.
I blushed

Wait, so if yesterday he wasn't there.. Then.. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED YESTERDAY?! My life is so messed up..

I opened my locker and got my History Book for my next class.

I got into my seat, as everyone got in also.
"Alright class, there would be 2 new students, or I should say couple that would be transferring here at our class, so please treat them respect." Mr. Smith said and gestured for them to come.

There's a blonde girl that came first, and a black trench coat boy came in. Both of them are holding hands and looking happy together.

The blonde girl speaks up first, "Hey everyone, My name is Lizzy Wurst and this is my boyrfriend, Lance Stewart"

Lance just smiled and waved. All the girls almost swoon over his smile while me here just raised my eyebrow thinking, he's not even that cute...

He spot me not staring so he's looking at me, We finally looked at each other in the eye, I broke to contact thinking that that was awkward. He smirked, wtf..

Mr. Smith instructed them to sit behind me, because I'm in the back of the classroom and no one is sitting behind me. Which is perfect for them there are 2 empty seats behind me and BFN.

BFN looks at me and smile mischievously, I gave her the 'what' face. She replies to me a 'nothing' smile.

And.. Guess what? That Lance boy sat behind me while his girlfriend sat behind BFN. During the class Lance kept annoying me like tugging my hair, poking me hard on the shoulders, kicking the back of my chair just to give him attention.

I glared him over my shoulder, but he won't stop. I looked over to her girlfriend for help but she was sending me glares. Once she saw the annoying aura coming from me, she smack her boyfriend in the shoulder, but Lance didn't mind her, he shrugged her off and kept annoy me.

Okay, I've had enough of this.

I was gonna raise my hand, but Lance grips my shoulder hard, I winced but he doesnt seem to care. I fell his hot breathe on my neck, "If you ever dare to raise your hand and tell him that I should be switching seats, then this day would be the worst day of your life."

I widened my eyes but turn to glare at him, "You don't have the right to tell me that Mr. And please listen to your girlfriend, you seem to be disrespecting her" Lizzy's eyes lit up.

Lance just rolled his eyes, "whatever, she's not my girlfriend anyway, she's just a tool"
Me, BFN and Lizzy gasped, just as I wanted to complain about his behavior, the bell rang and Lance got out first.

I sighed out of frustration. I look over to Lizzy to see her heads down, ashamed of what her boyfriend has said to her.
"Lizzy, don't trust him, you're not a tool. I can tell that you're kind and sweet" I gently say to her.

Lizzy raised her head alittle, smiled weakly at me, "Thank you, no one has ever said that im kind. Everyone said that I'm just a slut or a gold digger, but the truth is I'm still a virgin and just because that Lance is rich, and I'm poor doesn't mean im a gold digger." She chocked a sob.

BFN and me comforted her in a motherly way.
"Don't listen to those people say, they're just jealous. I mean look at you, you dont even look like a slut. They say that you're a gold digger? Well F*ck them, because they are the one who is gold digger and jealous of your boyfriend" I complained.

"Yas gurl, listen to her. I suggest you to talk to him about what he said and give him a lesson, and if he treats you bad for the last time, tell it to me gurl, imma beat his balls until he can't even have any babies in the future." BFN said, balling her fist, ready to beat up some sh!t.

Lizzy chuckled and wiped her tears, "Awee, thanks guys, you guys are awesome, by the way, what are your names? I guess I haven't got it yet" She smiled.

BFN and I look at each other and smile, BFN said first, "Well darling, we are the bestest sistars in this earth. We share the same favorite foods, movie, drinks, God even tampons" I gasped, I slap her shoulder in a playfull way, she just giggled.

"Just kidding. Im Y/N! And this b!tch over here is my best sistar slash best friend BFN!"
Lizzy giggled at our little performance, "You guys are funny. I wish I have a best friend like that.."
BFN and I look at each other again wide eyes and I said, "You know, we always have a room for another b!tch to join us on our craziness.." I winked at Lizzy.

Lizzy gasped, "OhmiGod, really?!" She squealed
"Yasss biitchh!!" BFN and I grinned.

*****************************************************************************