Chapter 4

~ 2 Days Later at home doing nothing besides eating, watching Netflix, and sleep.

Your POV

*Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Be*
I groaned as I slapped my alarm clock away, I'm stretching my body while doing those weird little noises. Then I march my way to the bathroom and do my stuff.

Stepping downstairs to see Adrian is cooking pancakes, he notices my presence and turned around with a big smile across his face and said: "Good morning Mi'lady" then bows.

I giggled and replied back to him: "Good morning to you too, Gentleman"

I sat at the chair looking through my phone while waiting for him to serve my meal, once the meal is served I smiled and said a quick "Thanks" to him and replied back with a short "You're Welcome".

We quietly eat our breakfast then suddenly he brought the subject about Tanner's death.

"Hey, do you have any more encounters with the ghost while the whole incident happened to the kitchen that day?" He asked.
"Uhm no, why?" I replied/asked back.
"Well yesterday, when I came home which I usually go straight to my room and do my college stuff then all of a sudden the l-lights flickered and some of my papers f-flew off the t-t-table" He stuttered.
"Wow, I never heard of you stuttered before." I said continued eating my last bite of pancake.

"Seriously? That's what you're going to say to my whole story" He rolled his eyes.

"To be honest, I also felt something cold just went pass me yesterday. then sometimes when I came into my room, I suddenly felt chills at my back, but I got used to it anyway." I said shrugging.

"Wow, uhm ok. Oh look it's almost 7am you better go to school, I'll take care of the plates" He smiled.
"Yay, thanks im too lazy to wash the dish." I groaned but still smiled.

~ At School

I met up with BFN at the gate, once again waving like an Idiot. I rolled my eyes then walked to her.

We reached to our locker, I put my code in and open, then it fell an envelope. BFN just raised her eyebrows and said: "Wow, I didn't know that you have a secret admirer"

"Hey, I didn't know also" I told her.
"Whatever, Read It!" She smiled widely.
"Alright, alright. Sheesh woman" I muttered.

We ripped open the letter, scratch that, SHE ripped open the letter then we read it out.

My Dearest Y/N,

"I'm going to get you soon my love.

Get ready to face the danger, cause you're causing all your family and friends in trouble.

I'm willing going to kill everyone just for you to focus on me."

Your Soon To Be Husband,
~ Anonymous

I dropped the letter to the ground and next to me BFN had her eyes widen while reading to that letter.

She began shaking her head and a throaty laugh escaped her lips and said: "This have to be a joke, right?" She nudged me.

"Idk girl.. We have to report this to the police or something"
She nodded her head, I crouched down to pick up the letter but gasped to see the letter began to lit on fire by itself.

We stepped back and see the letter turned to ashes. Widened eyes and lumps in our throats.
"Ok uh, let's forget about this. Let's.. Let's.." She began mumbling about something to herself, while me on the other side still staring at the ashes to the ground. Ok things began weird so far when Tanner's dead has started.

I was so deep in thoughts when BFN waved her hand infront of my face.
"Sorry, was just thinking. How about we just forget what had happened and go to out classes? We're late by the way.."

"Oh sh!t you're right. Come on" She practically dragged my arms on the hallway. You know I can walk right..

*******************************************************************

[A/N : I'll update this book every Tuesday]