Part 9

The next following day, we went on our daily school life then study, study, study
And here comes the game on Friday.

I texted BFN and Lizzy on the groupchat

You : hey guys, was wondering if you two will come to the game with us?
Lizzy : yeah! Me and Lance will come
BFN : Aww, am I being a fifth wheeler?
You : I could ditch Blake and come with you :)
Lizzy : yeah, I can ditch Lance if I want to ;)
BFN : NO! Don't, *sigh* don't worry, I'm just going to do a movie marathon here
You : you sure? ._." I feel disappointed
Lizzy : me too .-.
BFN : Aw, don't be. Just text me the details ;) and hush. Movie starting :)
You & Lizzy : Okay :3

Welp, it's just Me, Blake, Lizzy and Lance. I showered, after that I picked up my jersey shirt with my last name and my fav number on it and I wore my high waist acid washed sky blue skinny jeans.

I texted Lizzy to ask her if she can pick me up at the game, and she says yes. Blake can't take me on the game because he was a part of it.

While putting my shoes, someone honked outside. I grabbed my keys and shut the door before going towards them.

I opened the back-seat of the car to see both of them shoving down their tongues at each others throat.

Welp, looks like they're both good.

I groaned and said: "Seriously? Can't you guys wait until the game is finished?", they suddenly broke their kiss. Lizzy looked flushed, Lance just looked outside of the window.

Lizzy said, " Heh, sorry Y/n " she, then chuckled shyly.
I rolled my eyes, can't help but smile on how cute they are.

Then we went off.
----------------------------------------------------

We went on the school court to see alot of people has already seated and chatting. We looked around, but luckily, I, yes, I found three seats on the front and quickly snatch Lizzy's wrist and pull her to the seats.

We sat on le chairs, and Lance asked us if we want anything.
"I want hotdog in bun, fries, and maybe some burger and drinks.." I answered his question first, because im. fking. hungry. He looked shocked for a sec, and he quickly nods and turn his head to Lizzy, she wants hotdog in bun also and fries and drinks.

He walked away to buy the foods, and I turn my attention to the court.
Moments later, Lizzy asked, "How do you eat so many but you look not so fat?" I turn my head to her and shrugged, "I work out" I, then winked and lift my jersey to let her see my abs. Lizzy have her jaw gaped, "Wow, you is so sexy" then winks.

Lance came back later with our foods, and also the game started, the crowd cheered.

Blake's team came out first which is The Paw team. Their jersey have a Lion's logo on it.

The second's team came out, The Tail team came out with snake logo on their jersey.
(Heh, sorry I don't know anything about those jersey and team name, so I made those up :p)

The Paw and the Tail has always been enemy for years.
But The Paw always won.

The crowd cheered loudly for The Paws, only few of them cheered from The Tails.