Chapter 6

Your POV

I gasped with widened eyes to see ghostly-figured Tanner.

"T-T-T-T..." I literally can't speak.
His ghostly face smirked and said: "Yes, it's me sweetheart."
"W-what.. How.. W-w-why..?" I stammered questioning.
"I believe, I can't tell you that YET darling. Soon"

Then he lip-lock with you, while on the other hand, you stood there wide eyes, body stiffen, blushing, not knowing what to do. You came to your senses and you tried push him away. But he became forcefull, he grabbed fistfull of your hair and pulling it, earning it a moan come from you and closed your eyes, he smirked as he got his chance to slip his tongue on your mouth and explore your wet cavern.

Wet tongues slapping each other with dominance, but he won and pulled away. With your face flashed red, and your lips are swollen from the kiss.

He once again smirked, leaned it, you felt his hot breathe at your ears and shivers at your spine as he said: "Expect more of that to come" with that, he vanished.

You stood there, cringing. Wiping your lips with your hands and thought, WHY THE HELL DID I LIKED THE FRIGGING MAKE OUT WITH THAT CHICKEN NUGGET?! (lol im so sorry XD) Although, I like chicken nuggets..

You turned your head expecting to see Blake lying on the ground with blood all over but, NOTHING.

No blood. No Blake's body.

That was f!cking weird.

I ran home from school, unlock the door and lock it again. Ran upstairs and sat on the bed regaining my breathe. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and change into something baggy.

I called BFN about what happened moments ago.

-ringing-ringing-ri-
"Hel-"
"BFN! I've got something to say to you! Come here quickly"
Within 1min, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see a panicked BFN and her iPhone in her hand.

"Why? What's wrong?" She sounds concerend.

This is why I like her, everytime I sound panick she'll come bere within less than 5mins. She always have my back like I do the same to her. Its like were sisters.

We both walked upstairs and sat on the bed.
"Dude.." I explained what happened to her when school ends. She looked shocked just for a second but changed into a smirk.

"So, how's the make-out with the dead? Was it good? Did it turn you on? Did-"
"That's all you can say about the whole thing? Ugh.." I cut her off and plopped down then bed

"Whaaat, I'm just curious, Geez." She rolled her eyes.
She lie down opposite of the bed.
We both sighed.

Then all of a sudden, she got up quick with widened eyes and said: "What do you think IF he was the one who gave you the letter? It's obvious that the letter wouldn't fire by itself, right?"

Now that suddenly came into my mind, I also got up.
"Maybe.."
She went on her phone to check something and said: "Hey, you still have that Ouija Board on 'ya?"

I checked the drawer and I found it.
"Yeah, why?"
"Gimme that" she demands.
I gave her the Board and she opened it.

"It said online that you can contact spirit with this creepy board" BFN said
"Maybe it was fake? Or somethin.." I said unsurely.

She looked at me and the board and me and the board again. She finally sighed and said,

"Let's try it."