Chapter 5

Your POV

Me and BFN sat on our history class, listening on what our teacher discussing some weird corpse stuff.

"Medieval people says that we can contact the dead by a hard way and a easy way. It's either summoning a demon or the spirit you want to meet by drawing a circle and an star at the middle and chant some spells, WHICH haven't been found yet until now. And the easy way is to-" Mr. Smith was cut off by a crow hit our window at the classroom and it slide down.

Mr. Smith walked to the window and open it, that's when many crows have been flying through our class. He quickly close the window and told everyone to crouch and hide under the table.

Since there are many crows that have been flying, the windows have cracked and the crows went in and ate my classmates flesh.

Someone shouted: "Y/N! Wake Up!! Y/N!"

I jolted awake realizing that Mr. Smith has been shouting my name since I was sleeping.

"Y/N, I'm quite disappointed in you when you slept in my class. I have to let this once slide since you have high grade at my class. You're lucky Ms. Evergreen" (pretend your last name is Evergreen xD).

"Im sorry Sir. I assure you that it won't be happen again" I said to him, with an apologetic smile.

Mr. Smith just nodded and went back to his teaching.
The bell rang and I got out with BFN.

I went to my locker and put in my history books and slam the locker door shut, I turned around to see a smirking Blake.

Oh My Gosh. Staph with that smirk.

"Uh, may I help y-you?" I stammered. Dammit.
He just put both of his hands on the locker, which is behind me and his knees between my legs, so he's basically locking me.

"Uh..." I said.
He just stared at my eyes, to my nose, then on to my lips. He started to close the space between us.

Then I just realizes he wanted to kiss me, so I TRIED to push him back, but nooo he's just so strong. I began to struggle on his grip, but the sudden force has knocked him to the door.

He groaned and he glared on what has pushed him, but he saw nothing. Then he started floating, his body slamming back and forth on the lockers.

While me I just stared at his floating body with widened eyes. My body started to shake. No, ghosts can't be real, right? Haha it must be a string atta-

Blake's body has thrown beside me with blood everywhere at his clothes cutting of my thoughts.

I blinked many times and went to check on Blake of he's okay, but the force has pushed me back on lockers, and I felt someone gripping my shoulders and it's eyes is glaring at me.

I winced, but it's gripping hasn't change its strength. I stared at the 'thing' began to form its figure.

I gasped with widened eyes to see a ghostly-figure Tanner.

~ to be continued

*************************************************

[Y/N: sorry late update 😅✌️]