97 Days going into 96

"gui hai aww I thought you wanted to do other things to me." GH couldn't stop touching BYL when he go him on bed like he had to make sure this was real that this man was really in his bed also missing touching him, he felt an electricity with every touch and with every touch BYL was getting more and more excited he made pleasurable sound when GH caressed him. Soon BYL wanted do more he wrapped his arm around GH and started to kiss his him GH got so lost in the kiss that he didn't notice BYL had pinned him down. Having him under neath him had his heart beating so fast that he swore GH must be able to feel it but GH was doing the same so hardly noticed it. BYL started to kiss him putting everything in it to show how sorry he was for leaving, his love that never stopped giving him permission to do whatever he wanted. GH could feel it and responded back forgiving him, that his love never stopped ether didn't even pause always there always contestant. BYL stopped kissing first.

"I have been waiting five years to do this again. Wanna know what that was?" GH smiled looking up at this enchanting face he could feel his member twitch like a puppy knowing it was going to get a treat BYL laughed he could feel it against his thigh "I guess someone is excited to know."

He started to kiss down his neck every part of it each time sensual and slow licking sucking GH missed his lips and enjoyed each kiss. BYL was taking his time taking in each spot in his neck giving it a special attention that he had never done before being this attentive of a lover. BYL lips felt so good GH thought to himself holding him stroking his back and touching his butt not wanting to rush any of this. BYL started down his chest nibbling, kissing and caressing his body. "God you are still so sexy." BYL praised as he rubbed his erection on GH thigh while his thigh rubbed GH erection it made his nibs became hard BYL notice but his lip thinking about playing with them and tasting him was having him go more into a haze, he kissed one pec GH knew what coming it made groan deep in his throat that came out as growl. BYL licked around the his the edge never touching the important part directly while hand played with other one his hand doing what his tongue doing feeling dry and wet version GH was unsure of what was better but it played with all his senses getting more into a fog finally BYL took his tongue to flick on it than sucking on it hard earning him loud moan he started nibble while his other hand started to pinching it GH moaned loud BYL than switched doing the same thing GH felt goosebumps all his body from the rubbing, pinching, sucking and licking it all was driving him crazy he couldn't stop himself from coming when BYL felt wetness he looked to see the look he made he came he pushed himself on his started rubbing against GH harder when Gh saw what he was doing and the look on his face he reached over starting to play with his balls "Baby I'm getting close don't stop......" he came all over GH leg collapsing down on top of him gasping for air shivering from his orgasm.

"Is this what you missed driving me crazy?" BYL leaned op to kiss him passionately on the lips.
"No that was just me working up to the best." GH felt a hand in his member rubbing back in forth "Doesn't little Hai Zie ever go soft." GH groaned from his touch.

"Yin Zi please...."

"Please what GH I don't know what you want unless you say it." GH opened his eyes to see a devilish smile on BYL face.

"AHH.....you son....bitch. HMMM Don't stop UHHH OH GOD." GH arched his back digging his fingers into BYL shoulder. He was rubbing his member slowly playing with the tip that had pre come on it he used as lotion he kept going fast and slow just keeping him on the edge. GH breathing increased he never had this done to him he did it to BYL kept on the edge he did it to him a lot, but GH didn't care he was enjoying the anticipation of what he'll do next GH kept his eyes closed as felt his baby's tongue trace his abs feeling his kisses. GH looked down to see what BYL was doing he was looking in awe at his member rubbing it up and down licking the tip of pre come coming out like it was an ice cream GH moaned again watching him, with his free hand he started to play with his balls squeezing them messaging them licking taken'm into his mouth making pop sound when he let it go. Than he started to lick the base than licking the side of it. "Hai Zie has gotten so big did it miss me." GH moaned yes as BYL deep throated it, his eyes started to water from how big GH is he moved his head up and down making slurping sounds GH was moaning so loud that he didn't care who heard him. He would hold BYL head down to have deep throat him again when he released him GH laid back "OH GOD baby mouth still feels so good." After hearing that praise he smiled "You really like that."  moaning in agreement as BYL hand moved up and down his shaft while taking his balls into his mouth sucking on them making a pop sound when he dropped them GH couldn't take it anymore he took his face into his hand starting to kiss again biting his lips wrapping his hand around his waist and pulling him into his lap when BYL was going to rub his member GH quickly took his hand away. "No no this time I gonna fill you." Kissing his lips again sucking the bottom of his lip he moved him down on the bed and started to kiss down his back while he got the lotion that was in his night stand he got just for this occasion, he put one on hand BYL butt cheek he looked down at him to make sure he was ready BYL shook his butt that had GH laugh he slapped one cheek that little slut on the his bed moaned in pleasure. He opened his cheek to the hole that made GH mouth water and his member twitch again knowing that he was going to be home soon. He put the lotion directly on the hole and put some on his finger starting to stretch BYL hole he moved in back and forth BYL moaned in pain but endured knowing that this always happens than he felt two fingers start scissoring him going side to side than up and down that moving and out than going back in wiggling his fingers around the pain was starting to subside for his baby he quickened his pace feeling BYL butt clench on his finger, GH rubbed his member telling it to calm down almost there but it wasn't the only one getting impatient.