23 Days Later

"GH stop it we have to finish this up and go back to the office. stop touching me."

"you look so sexy in your tux and thinking about our wedding day has me so excited. And didn't you say you would serve me till then."

"no you lying horn toad." Pushing his handsy fiancée off. "I am unable to see if this tux is going to work or not."

"I have to see if it will work for me, can it come easily off, are the buttons going to be too difficult to come off when I am trying to undress" GH hand are in his pocket as he watched his fiancée take a look at the tuxedo's he chooses for them. "BYL I love you."

"I love you too." He turned to hug his fiancée "hey why look sad we're going to be married our home it ready for us to live in."

"but we don't know where that crazy bitch."

"GH I told you she is back in the states Shu Hui can't come back to China you took care that if she comes back, she will lose the money and got to jail."

GH put his hand on BYL cheeks looking him deep in the eyes knowing the full seriousness of the situation when it comes to the heart. BYL in banking on her greed but GH seeing this perfection in front of him knowing that if the shoe was on the other foot he would say to hell with the consequences and come for BYL and take him away. "Yin Zi I hope you are right cause if I were to wake up again not find you there...." He exasperated in frustration already knowing that dark place he was there but knowing that BYL was kidnapped from him he knows it would be different violent and dark. "I can't lose you Yin Zi." BYL puts his arm around and reassured that it would be fine.

"GH if you imagine the worse it will happen." Look each other in the eye "so lets not think the worse will happen lets just think of how beautiful our wedding will be and how lucky we are."

The share a kiss, approve the suits to be picked up in the next couple of days.

Wedding 10 days away

"Alright so BYL you will walk down first with your father and his wife, than stand here...oh beautiful that's right and stand here, than Mr. GH please come down the aisle with your father and his wife oh that looks wonderful such a handsome family you are....ok yes you will stand in front of BYL and then the officiant will come out and start the ceremony and just to make sure you just want vows and basically quick ceremony. Correct are you sure you don't want something more elaborate."

The wedding planner that GH hired is the best in Shang-hai and for obvious reasons GH wanted the shortest ceremony possible, BYL not being big on ceremony didn't mind. He wanted it to be over he would rather a quick weeding but to appease the general they went for the big one so that he could save face from the engagement being canceled to wedding. GH was grateful to Wendy it he complimented in public saying that in her integrity shows that better man than him should have and funded her trip back to Paris start a new life.

Dear GH

I am so happy for you and BYL I know that you both will be happy. I wish I could have made you that happy but after the tears and the hate faded from my heart along, I realized quiet shockingly that I didn't love you as much as I thought I did. I do love you but as a brother and that can't make a marriage it can make for companionship but our passion was one thing we had in common. Passionate people like us cannot have a life partner like that. I wish you every happiness free of bitterness and hatred, I hope I will be welcomed ot your wedding to share in the joy.

With love

Wendy

"of course, she's welcome invite her, we need as much love there as possible."

"love?"

"for good luck." Haha

"you surprise in the weirdest ways Yin Zi." They are in bed going over last minute marriage arrangements and make sure everything is tied for them to have a honeymoon in peace.

***************************************

Next chapter will be the wedding than next one after that will be the honeymoon hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for the long wait I have been in a coma for the last year and just go out hope you enjoyed it sorry it's not that long will get the next chapter this week or next week will be starting new story that will involve vampires and the boys from love by chance will have that description up soon.