Prologue

Ciao ragazzi!
It's me, Giovanni! How are you doing? I hope you enjoyed my last video and...Okay, okay, I will stop talking so much unnecessary stuff! Here we go with the main part of this video!
One year ago I presented to you this amazing lovestory between Mirko and Valeria. Do you remember? Of course you do! I think it is something we all will never forget. Especially me, because with this story my Channel got an amazing community and followers who are still here! Thank you for this!
But anyway! A lot of you asked me to tell you about how the story between Valeria and Mirko went on, but I couldn't tell you about it because they were seperated by distance the last year: Valeria was on Tour with Dear Jack and Mirko stayed here in Roma. So I couldn't tell you anything. Up to now!
Because Valeria came back a few weeks ago and if I have to be honest: I was excited to tell you how amazing this relationship is and that love is always possible even if there is a big difference in years. But the truth is that my wish didn't become true. The truth is that a difference in years is always hard to handle.
But if it's true love will it be able to survive?
Ragazzi, I am proud to show you how it went on between Valeria and Mirko in my following videos!
I hope you enjoy it!