Like A Movie

For Mirko there was no problem to pass the first barrier because he had my ticket to enter the fan-area. He would be able to sit in the cinema and to watch the movie. But that wasn't the place where he wanted to be. The actors and dancers were in another room where the press was waiting for them. A little bit like a red carpet. Mirko knew that. So now he had to try to get there. And that would not be easy.
He tried to find his way out of the big crowed of girls being excited to finally watch the movie and see the actors in the cinema after the movie. That would also be a possibility. Mirko could wait until the movie when the actors would come into the cinema to answer the fans' questions. But he would have to wait. Again! And he had already waited too long and too often for Valeria. So he looked for any signs showing him the way. It felt like one year ago when he had wandered around the arena to find the dancers cabins. It seemed like there whole story was repeated. Like someone had pushed the replay-button and everything happened again.
Mirko hoped that he would find her this year as well. But Marco should not be there. If he would be there on her side again Mirko would totally freak out. That was for sure!
After a long time Mirko finally found this big door with some barriers in front of it. He didn't know how he knew it but he was sure that behind this door there would be the love of his life. He could feel it. And he wouldn't let this chance melt away. He would use it. Nothing could stop him now!
So without thinking about it any longer he walked towards this door. But before he could reach it, suddenly a great man stood in front of him and pushed him back to where he had come from.
"Hey!", Mirko yelled and tried not to fall on the ground. He catched his balance again and looked at the man angrily. Now everything seemed to repeat. He reminded Mirko of this security-man at the arena one year ago.
"Where do you want to go?", the man asked with a dark voice and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Ah, he was one of them who felt very important.
"Listen, behind this door is the love of my life. She is the most important person..."
"No, no, no, little boy! You will listen to me now!", the man yelled and came one step closer, "Do you know how many fans are trying to pass this door by saying that they are related to one of the actors or that the are their biggest fan and have to see them?"
"No, I am not a fan! I am just a man who..."
"A man?", he laughed and watched Mirko more exactly, "You want to be a man? You are a little freak. Nobody behind this door knows you, so..."
"You don't even know that, man! Or did you talk to them?", Mirko asked provocative and grinned because this comment was perfect. The man didn't know what to answer: "Ehm...No, I didn't but I know people like you. So go!"
Mirko wanted to say something more to defense hisself but in this moment he heard someone yelling. And yes, it was me! I had known that Mirko would have problems to enter the room so Valentina and I had created a plan.
"Sir!", I yelled and came next to Mirko, "You have to help us! Please!"
"What happened?", the security-man said and watched me interessted.
"My girlfriend! She collapsed! Please help us!"
He knew that it was his job to help the people around here so he didn't wait any moment to follow me. Perfect!
I saw Mirko smiling at me thankful before he then entered the press conference. And if someone thought the fans would be loud and annoying, he had never been behind such a door. The photographer were yelling at the actors trying to take a perfect photo of them and the interviewer asked more than thousand questions. Noone could ever answer them. And the room was filled with a big crowd. Only behind this crowd was a thin place where the actors and dancers had some place to move. Mirko jumped a few times to be able to look above the journalists and photographers. There she was...Valeria. Valeria Munoz. The woman he loved the most.
She was here...For real!
He faught his way through the people until he stood directly in front of the last barrier that kept the journalists away from the actors. Now he was able to see her exactly. She looked amazing. With a beautiful dress and...her hair...She was this perfect day of summer.
"Valeria!"
Because everybody was yelling names she didn't react when he shouted hers. So he tried it again and again!
"Vale! Valeria!"
But it didn't work. She was too concentrated on the photographers and interviewers. But Mirko needed to talk to her. Now! So he stopped caring about anything else and jumped above the barrier.
"Valeria!"
At least some people started noticing him. And Valeria did when he stood in front of her and looked into her brown and wide opened eyes.
"Mirko?", she asked confused and couldn't believe that he was standing here next to her, "What...What are you doing here?"
"I need to talk to you, Vale", he said breathless when he sensed Valeria's intensive looks on his face. A little smile. An amazing smile that brought light into Mirko's life.
"About what?", she asked excited. Around them there was a lot of noise and people talked loudly but they tried to ignore it. Mirko tried to ignore it to talk to Valeria. To tell her what's on his mind. But when he wanted to start this annoying voice interrupted him again.
"Hey, little boy, what are you doing here?", this man asked him. It was the dancer who had laughed about Mirko and who had called him an admirer of Valeria.
"This is a premiere of..."
"I know what this all is about, so don't treat me like a little boy", Mirko answered annoyed, "I have to talk to Valeria and you are disrupting so please go and talk to the cameras again, please."
For sure he didn't want to go if a little boy told him to. But Valeria helped Mirko: "Ruggero, go!"
And now he understood it. Finally...Offended he turned around and went away again so Mirko could say everything he wanted to say.
"I recieved a letter. From the School of Art di Roma. I am accepted."
"What? Really?!", Valeria asked amazed and smiled bright. Her joy was real. She was really happy for Mirko. But that wasn't the only thing Mirko wanted to tell her: "Yes and that just happened because of you.:
"No...No, Mirko that's all your..."
"No, because you did what I was afraid of", he explained, "When I saw this folder and all those pictures...I knew exactly that you had done this. And I am so thankful for that."
Valeria's smile faded away. A little bit. He was thankful, yes...But that wasn't what she expected. She had hoped that he would forgive her.
"Yes...No problem."
She lost her hope. The last piece of hope was gone until Mirko started talking again: "And I watched the video."
Her heart skipped a beat. He had seen it. Finally he had seen it!
"Yes?"
"Yeah, I did and...I...was still disappointed because you lied to me and denied our relationship. That was the greatest mistake you could have ever done. Because you broke my heart."
Valeria knew that it had been her greatest mistake ever and now she also knew that he would never forgive her. Right?
"But the problem is that it breaks my heart even more when I cannot be with you."
"I know, Mirko, but...Wait! What?"
Had he really said this? He couldn't be with her?
"Because I love you...And now I know that you love me too."
"Yes, I love you", Valeria admited, "I love you...To Pianeta di Valeria and back."
Mirko started laughing when she said that. Her voice was so...harmonic and sweet in this moment. He missed her a lot. More than he could have ever imagined.
"And I will never deny us. I want the whole world to know, how much I love you."
"So what are you waiting for?", Mirko grinned and made Valeria understand what he wanted her to do. Without waiting any seconds longer she leaned in and press her lips on his. In this moment all the people's voices faded away and it seemed like they were drowning in their own little world. There was no words for how much they missed eachother and how hard the last weeks had been. But that they still loved eachother was a sign. That this love was stronger than everything else in this world.
"I missed you", Valeria whispered when they broke the kiss and leaned their foreheads against eachother. With closed eyes. Nothing else was important now. Or maybe...
"Hey! You! Leave this room!"
Mirko and Valeria opened their eyes. That was the voice of this security-man.
"You are not allowed to be here, right?", Valeria asked with a great smile when Mirko started nodding.
"Maybe I should run and..."
"We!", Valeria interrupted him and took his hand, "We should run."
"But your conference..."
"I don't care about this shitty conference! I only care about being with you!"
She was about to leave this important press conference. For Mirko? To be with him and...Wow, she was more in love with him he had ever expected.
"Three?"
"Two..."
"One!"
"Go!"
Suddenly she turned round and started running through the big crowd. A lot of the journalists started following them and taking photos but they didn't care about it. The only thing that mattered was their love.
As fast as they could they ran through the cinema and passed the last door before they stood in front of it on a big street. But that didn't mean that the journalists had given up! They were still following them.
"Come on!", Mirko yelled and pulled her with him. Hand in hand they ran down the street. Valeria without shues because they couldn't run on her high-heels. So she had thrown them away without caring about it. And Mirko loved this. She did everything to be with him. That took a lot of risk and courage.
While they were running they couldn't stop laughing about the whole situation. About the fact that some photographers were following them and that it started raining when they ran. It was like a movie. Like an amazing dream that should never end.
When they stopped and looked back there were no cameras. A lot of lights and cars but no photographers following them.
"We worked it out!", Valeria shouted laughing and a little bit breathless.
"Yes, we did!"
Mirko couldn't stop laughing either. He was the happiest man alive. But he also felt a little bit guilty: "Are you sure you don't want to go back? I mean it's about your carrier."
"My carrier is doing well! They already want me for another movie and...Mirko don't care about this. Because I don't care about it as well and...now the only thing that matters is you and I."
They looked into eachother's eyes again and felt this power. This love between theirselves. Like it had never been different. And even though it was raining like hell, Mirko could see this perfect day of summer in front if him. He had missed that so much.
"I missed you too", he said before he leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips tasting like strawberries. This kiss was filled with love and feelings. Only that. Carfully Valeria broke the kiss and smiled at her man. Yes he behaved like a man. He really did.
"In the mood for some supplì?", Mirko grinned and reminded her of the first time they had eaten supplì together. Another amazing memory.
"Why not?"
"Okay, let's go!"
He took her hand again and together they walked down the street again. Through the rain. And they didn't care about anything. Because they had eachother. And there was nothing else they needed. Only their hands being crossed and their hearts beating the same rythm.
Maybe there had been a lot of problems and mistakes and it had been really hard to fix them. But if it's love it will always find a way through the dark. Because love lights the day. Love will always win.
Because it's all you need.