Author's Note

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranger's Apprentice, nor any of its characters, plot, or place names. That honor belongs to the amazing John Flanagan. Also, this work will contain references to and spoilers for all the books in the original Ranger's Apprentice series.

So I've been thinking, and I've decided I'm going to make a trilogy out of this. I just finished the first book. Here's what the finished trilogy will look like (well, what I've planned for it to look like).

1. Blood, Sweat, and Hanon - first level of the Junior International Music Competition (Redmont Conservatory)

2. Blood, Sweat, and Schradieck - second level of the Junior International Music Competition (national - Araluen)

3. Blood, Sweat, and Kreutzer - third and final level of the Junior International Music Competition (international)

Thanks to everyone who read the first book, and I hope you enjoy the second as well!

(The way I'm planning to do this book is, I'll write a bunch of chapters and then upload them. I can't be spending as much time on Wattpad as I did when I was writing the first book because I simply don't have time. I need to be doing schoolwork and practicing music and having a life because, believe it or not, I do have a life, or some semblance thereof.)

Also, a million thanks to RedRose-Arrow for the amazing cover!!