Part 6. A perfectly ruined dinner

Hi again I back and this time it's not a half chapter. Yay. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------

Nagisa pov

When I woke up I felt a cold chill run down my spine. I bolted out of bed tired and confused.

'Another dream like that' I thought to myself.

I looked to my side and saw karma, sleeping. He looked so defenseless and clam. It was kinda cute.

'Nagisa get over your self, you're only gonna hurt your self more, snap out of it'

Why did I fall in love with him. I got out of bed and changed in to a v-neck purple shirt with a light black jacket and short shorts. I decided to go get breakfast for the both of use.

I left the room with an uncomfortable feeling. I felt like someone was watching. I knew exactly who it was. I manged to get to the buffet table and grab our food until

"Nagisa-san" said a voice

Why me.

Chibi karma pov

"Oh nagisa don't tell yourself that, you're such kind soul, this idiot doesn't deserve you*sniff*" hearing what she says to herself always made me sad. Even as a middle schooler.

"I can hear you" said Karma.

"If you could hear thoughts like I could they you cry too, you moron"

He looked rather annoyed. I just he didn't like his nightmare.

"Could you stop talking, my head is killing"

"Don't blame me, all I did was watch your suffering"

"You said you control my thoughts and actions, so tell me why you gave me that dream"

Ooh he's smart

"I don't know, mybe I wanted you and your new found lover to have the same thoughts"

Haha he's blushing.

"Sh-shut up"

"You loove her"

"So"

"You said it last night remember"

"..."

"Who's the tsundere now"

His blush darken. I couldn't tell if it was anger or embarrassment

"I'M NOT A TSUNDERE"

"AHHHHH"

Nagisa pov

It was gakushu (A/C I learned that his name is not asano so yeah, sorry about that)

"Nagisa-san how are you" he said with a grin. To be honest I thought Sakura was following me.

"Why is that pink-haired girl following you"

I saw her hair flowing in the hallway.

"Was her hair always pink"

"No she use to be a blond"

It was true sakura use to have blond hair, in the second year of middle school. Whe  she meet Karma she strted acting different. She went from sweet to bitter in less than a week. In third year she dyed her hair. Almost no one remembered her.

"It's not a good look on her"

"Yeah"

There was an akward silence until he spoke up again.