Sunshine, Love, and Trouble

Hm I really need to come up with better titles enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person veiw

Megan and Nagisa were at a table and waited for karma to get their food. While waiting they kept talking about last night.

Nagisa pov

"She is so annoying" said megan. We ran into each other in the hall and we decide to have breakfast together. "I agree" I replied.

"But still there is something you need to explain for me"

"Sure ask away" I said. I was just about to take a sip of my blueberry yoghurt drink until.

"Why are you wearing a sweater, it's so warm outside"

There was no way I was going to tell her about this morning. It was to emberssing.

"Um"

"Well". She squinted her eyes towards me.

"Um," I had to think of something anything. I tried to avoid eye contact. I turn to look at buffet table. There was karma and asano talking about something. Ha I just had an idea.

I put on a devilsh smile and said "Well what about you and Gakushuu-san".

She started to blush and choked on her orange juice. " H-hey don't turn this on me I asked you first so answer".

"What if I don't want to". Once I said my sentence she started to glare at me.

"Then I'll ask Karma". I felt my cheeks burn up.

"DON'T YOU DARE"

"AHHHHH ".

Karma pov

I was at the table getting food for me ang Nagisa. All of a sudden Asano and Megan showed up.

"So" ask Asano "Why do you have a red hand mark in your face". I almost dropped the food. I really didn't want to talk about this morning.

"Akabene answer my question"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"You did something stupid didn't you"

"S-shut up"

This guy is really getting on my nerves.

"Did something happen between you and Nagisa-san"

"W-what no, what makes you say that"

"Well, Nagisa-san is wearing a sweater and the tempture outside is to warm for even a light jacket"

"She's worried about getting sunburned"

"You know I was outside in my balcony and I thought I heard her yell 'pervert'. I also heard a large smack. I wouldn't be suprise if Megan heard it as well"

Damn it(I actually don't mind saying damn). Now what am I suppose to do? Wait a minute

"Now now Mr. Perfect. Why are you mentioning Megan all of the sudden?"

I saw.his face heat up with embarrassment. If only I brought my phone.

"DON'T YOU DARE"

"AHHHHH"

I heard a carsh at table. I looked towards the seating area and saw Megan covered in some kinda blue and orange liquid. She probably shouldn't have worn white.

Asano pov

After hearing the crash and scream at the table I went to go check it out. I saw Megan on the floor covered in liquid. I examined more and saw her foot trapped in the cloth. She really needs to stop wearing heels