My Cute Chibi Devil

Third Person Pov

"Promise you won't freak out when you see it," Karma cautiously lead Nagisa further into the supply closet.

"I promise," Nagisa gave him a look of confusion. Karma made sure the door was closed. A while ago, he told Nagisa bout a little something he found during the time of their expulsion. Ever since ten, Nagisa was constantly asking Karma about the mystery thing. She walked towards one of the beams and waited. Karma made his way the the beam as well. Once he was close enough, he knocked it over. The beam fell on it's side with a loud thud.

"HEY!," a mini karma appeared from  under the beam and started floating towards. He increased his speed and head-butted the red- haired male. "You almost hit me, you jerk!"

"First- Ow, and second, I brought Nagisa", Karma pointed towards his bluenette girlfriend quivering in the corner.

"Nagisa~," the chibi floated towards the girl with a huge grin on his face and arms wide open. He stood on the ground and waited for Nagisa's. Instead he got a face full of her foot.

"Ah-," Nagisa out of reflex kicked the mini devil. He rocked upwards and hit the room. The chibi hit the ground harshly. Karma was holding back his laughter, but was doing a terrible job of it.

"That was cruel Nagisa," the chibi still on the floor looked towards the girl with a blank stare.

"I'm sorry, you just...surprised me," Nagisa examined the chibi closely. It looked exacly like Karma, only with smaller features. Nagisa stared to feel all giddy 

Author's Note (2024): So this was going to be the fully written chapter, but it was written by a completely different person who is long gone (but not forgotten). I do not have her shamelessness to continue this piece. But here is her attempt