They having dinner or something

Hi I'm back and I would like to apologize for the last chapter. I'm a bit busy with school and have lots of assignments comeing up so I don't get a lot of me time also my phone was taken away for awhile(😢). Anyway enough of me talking lets get on with the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chibi karma pov

I say my the idiotic red head just sitting there waiting for Sakura. I couldn't help but feel so angry at him. When will he realize that he hurt poor sweet Nagisa. "Ugh this is so boring, why do women take so long to change" I said to myself. "Karma-kun~" said a voice in the distance. It sound rather seductive. I turn around and was horrified.

Sakura pov

I finished changing in to my two piece. Although it was a bit more revaling than other bikinis I think karma would like it. "Karma-kun~", I shouted. Many other pervs started looking at me, but I didn't care I was there with karma and he was there to protect me.

Karma pov

I turned around and was rather confused. I saw Sakura-chan wearing a very expensive swinsuit. I know that because she forgot to take of the tag also it was something b***h-sensei wore. "Karma-kun what do you think of my swimsuit, I got it today," she asked kindly. "Looks good on you" I responed. It was a lie. She looked like a **** and needed to get rid of it. It made her cheast look smaller than kaede. She grabed my arm and made me walk with her along the shore. It felt very uncomfortable.

Nagisa pov

I went out the otherside of the building where Asano-kun told me to meet him. He was already there so we just went along the shore talking about things. I was wearing a blue-green one piece with a scarf wrapped around my arms and my hair in a braid. We talked for awhile until "Nagisa?" said a voice. I looked behind me and saw Karma with Sakura. Sakura wearing a rather... questionable swimsuit. "I didn't know he liked those kinda girl" I thought to myself. I still wonder why I like him. "Hello Karma-kun"," What are you doing with him"," Asano-kun invited me the beach with him"," Why did you go alone"," Because I didn't want to stay in a room all day by myself ," I told him. He glared at Asano-kun. If looks could kill Asano-kun wouldn't be here. I changed my focus to Sakura who looked the most pissed out of the both of them. I noticed the tag dangling from the side of her top."Um Usi-san"," What"," I think you forgot to take off the tag," I responded. She look to her side and blushed in embarrassment. The poor girl she look mortified. She took of the tag with force and glared at me like if I was the reason the tag was there. "Hey how about we all hangout together as a group," I said as I felt a drop of sweat fall down."You idoit what are you thinking, this is a recipe for a blood bath ", I thought to myself. Everyone looked at me as if I said something wrong and it stayed like that for awhile until Asano-kun spoke up." That's a wonder idea Nagisa-chan, we should all stop our squabbling and get along just for today,". Looks like we are spending the day together.

No one's pov

The group hanged out in the beach for the time being. Although there were fights along the way things did eventually calmed down. So it would be lunchtime.

Chibi karma pov

Wow they mange to spend half a day together and so far no one died. I'm so glad it's lunchtime, I was running out of snacks so this was great. I wonder if anyone will survive lunch.

Sakura pov

Ugh this day is ruined, it was suppose to be only me and Karma but now the blue-haired demon showed up and made us hang out together. Also who is that guy she was with, is he her boyfriend or something if he is they why is she trying to steal my darling karma away from me. Ugh is it time for lunch yet. "Hey Shiota-san what time is it"," hm lets see it's 11:30 "," oh so it's time for lunch, that's great I came prepared," I told them. There was no way I was going to let Nagisa out shine me. I laied out a blanket larger enough for four people. "Shiota-san you and the boy can go get the food, me and Karma-kun will prepare the spot,". My plan was going into action. I probably have a few minutes with my darling so I refuse to waste them. "Um my name is gakushuu asano"," whatever go get the food," I responded. He looked at me with a disgusted face and went with Nagisa. Who does he think he is.