Epilogue

*Third person POV*

      The helicopter took off into the sky with the two girls. While in the sky Megan had a knife to the throat.

    "You sneaky b*cth" Sakura this holding the knife was glaring at her. "You were going to leave me behind, weren't you". Megan still holding her composer, took a sip of her tea.

     "You know the mission requires us to come back alive if you were to die I would have to find a new vice president", she put down the cup and looked back at Sakura. "You're the only one fit for that job". 

     Smirking, Sakura put her knife back in her pocket and sat down. "Do you have anything else besides this tasteless muck, you know I hate tea", she threw the cup out the opening.

     "You know how expensive my tea sets are Sakura, I would appreciate it if you-" her sentence was cut off by a dagger which she caught with her fingers. A little blood dripped down.

     "You know damn well I hate my name, it's so common and boring", she crossed her arms. "When I get home I want to go shopping, maybe get a spa appointment, dye my hair again-"

     "How is your recovery?", Megan poured herself another cup.

      "I couldn't feel more alive, just a few small scars, but you know I'm a really fast healer", she a giddy and happy like always.

     "You made sure he didn't have feelings for you right" Megan took another sip.

     "I'm positive, guys like him hate girls that are too clingy, plus he's not my type", Sakura started to comb her hair.

     " You would think you two would get along due to your mischievous traits"

     "Mischievous?", Sakura was laying down on her seat and started smiling like a child in a candy store." That is such an understatement, you know I don't date guys below my league", she started giggling. 

     "For a person how looked death in the eyes, you sure seem ecstatic"

     "Megan you and I both know", she stood up with a dark smile," I would never die that easily". Cat ears popped out of her head. "Tch, they returned". Megan started to hold back her laughter but couldn't help but let a bit out.

     "Hey, What are you laughing at?"

     "...Furry...." with that comment, both girls started balling form a small moment. "I can't help it, you look so stupid"

    "I know, you would think if they hated me so much they would have killed me, but they didn't"

     "Yeah, how pathic."

     "Still, think about it", she paused and the mood turned serious once again." Do you think the school is still in good condition?". Megan put down her cup and looked outside of the helicopter

     " They are smart people, I pretty sure they know how to run without a leader"

     "Megan, we have been gone for about four years just to get this", Sakura held a small black box.

"We'll just have to wait and see"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Corner

Short, I know, but the epilogue was just supposed to be the discussion the helicopter and a small character background. Thank you for reading this chapter(if you could call it that) and I'll see you in the short story. Remeber, pitch in a name while you came. I plan to use all of them for a short story involving CK, you have until November 11 the deadline. 

Bye~

    Where did you come from?