Doctor Who? (11th Doctor)

As you were walking on the pavement..

You heard an unusual sound and a blue police box coming out of no where..

A man wearing a red bow tie looked at you saying 'Hello! Sorry if I hit you or anything. As you can see I'll be on my way.'

'Sorry about the confusion of a random man coming out of no where. Just ignore this and possibly it might be just your imagination.'

'Wait!' You shouted as the man disappeared into a blue police box and makes the weird sound again after disappearing.

You were confused and wanted to meet the man again yet curious why he came out of no where.

So you sat down in a nearby cafe and waited. He eventually came back as the unusual sound came again.

As the bowtie man his head poking out of the police box saying 'Hey have I met you before? I'm the Doctor. Are you the girl I just met?'

Holding his hand out, you took it and he pulled you into the TARDIS. At first, I tried to get away from him but his grip was firm.

The Doctor said 'I'm sorry for this but I just want you to see my TARDIS. Since you waited. You shouldn't wait for me. I had a girl for waited for me once..she was my closest friend.'

He showed you the inside of the TARDIS, your mind trying to understand what was happening.

As you looked around, touching the steel rails as you walked in case you were worried you were about to fall from the madness and the beautiful sights inside.

You looked back at the Doctor,your eyes gleaming in admiration.

The Doctor smiling a half-smile. He looked sad yet happy. Your heart felt pity yet a unknown feeling entered your heart.

A question was in your mind though,'Doctor..? Doctor Who?'