Author's Note

Hello you very awesome person reading this right now, I would like to say firstly, thank you so for reading this story of mine and I actually truly did not believe it would be this far and for that I thank you for reading my mad (sometimes unfortunately half-rushed) story about the Doctor (who will always be my favourite character even though Sherlock Holmes and Bilbo Baggins close surprisingly close :)

This story will definitely keep going as a request story until I finally decide if I should stop taking requests or not due to the fact that reality is trying to take everything out of my time (even my randomly moments :(  )  But one thing I can say for sure, this will definitely be my New Year.'s Resolution :D

Again thank you so much for reading my story and taking to levels even I couldn't imagine. Have an awesome Christmas filled with happiness and the awesomeness that is Doctor Who (I'm writing this the day after Christmas and I'm still freaking out over the Last Christmas episode.)

P.S I will be introducing Twelve as a part of the Doctors' Cast List and during the New Year, I will start to introduce Classic Who if you guys want me to.
Also I will be doing some Whouffaldi an  maybe Twissy because I absolutely ship Whouffaldi with all my OTP and fandomy heart (Last Christmas episode was absolutely full of feels! Ah! My OTP is canon!) and I don't mind doing Twissy :)

Again, it will depend if you guys want me to do any of these things but some Whouffaldi one-shots (or short stories) will definitely sneak in this story. They will be marked so if you don't ship it, you can just skip it :)