Who are you..Doctor? (11th Doctor)

'Whoosh..whoosh..waaa waa...'

You were walking up to your house coming back from the library until you heard a unusual yet beautiful sound.

Then a blue box came out of nowhere, appearing before your very eyes. As a man with brunette floppy hair and striking green eyes that attracted you as he stepped outside a massive blue police box that looked to be from 19th Century. He wore a red bow tie and a tweed jacket.

He looked at you as you stared back at him with your e/c eyes. He looked back with the same curious glance with you were giving him. Eventually, you broke the silence.

'Who are you..' You asked, still looking at his green eyes.

'I'm The Doctor, what about you? Why I am here..how..why?' The Doctor spoke in a rambling tone, mostly muttering to himself.

'Err..hello? Are you okay?' You asked again for you were confused why a blue police box and a man mysteriously came out of the street.

'Yes, I'm fine, sorry about that. Anyway,  would you like to come with me? There has to be a reason why I'm here. I know it is sudden but..' The Doctor responded.

'I' m sorry, I can't come with you. I don't know how you are..where you come from. All I might know you're an alien from deep space. You responded, trying not to hurt the Doctor's feelings.

He tried to let you come with him but you again refused.

You were shocked why this man was so straightforward but you replied 'I'm sorry but no.' Then you opened the door and went inside, closing it afterwards.

'Wait..!'

But you ignored him, as you went into your kitchen to make a cup of tea, you could still hear him speaking. You eventually felt guilty, opened the front door, apologised and softly moaning, placing your hands in your face.

'Why..why..me?  I'm not even sure what I'm doing right now and this..ahhhrgh..I'm just..'

'Me neither, but do you want to come inside the TARDIS. So I can explain myself?' The Doctor said, opening the TARDIS door.

You were confused about the TARDIS and why was it called that but said yes and you never regetted coming inside it.

You saw the magnificent console, glowing gently like it was alive. The weird symbols peaked your interesting as you softly walked around the TARDIS whilst holding the steel rails. You favoured the sights as the Doctor gently smiled seeing you taking in the marvellous sight.

In the end, as you came into the TARDIS seeing all the marvellous things inside it, you turned to The Doctor and said 'Where do we begin?'