*2

*skip to Friday * *after school*

YASSSSSS Friday !! I can't wait for the sleepover!! So right after I get home from school , my younger brother  of course is behind me because  he now goes to my school, middle school. He's in 6th  grade and I'm in 8th( last year😆) so I had 2 years to not be in the same school as him , these were good years. Anyway I walk in and go straight to my room and pack my bags and change my out (pic below ⬇️)

 Anyway I walk in and go straight to my room and pack my bags and change my out (pic below ⬇️)

Check the time and see its 3:47. Wow it's wayyyyy to early! So I decide to play with my baby brother. After a while I go on my i pad and go read fan fic while listening to music. (An- my everyday life😂) until I check the time again to see it's 
5:57. I decide to grab a bag  of dried apples and sit back down to do what I was doing before.

Once it's 6:50 my mom drives me to Caitlin's and drops me off. 'Have a great time love youuuu!!" "Ok love you too " I mumble the last part as I am walking to Caitlin's door . As soon as I get on to her porch Natasha and Rosii are running to me and squeezing the life out of me!
"CASSY!!"
"HII GUYS!! " I shout at them while hugging them. Even though I just saw them a few hours ago 😂.

As we are all here we decide whether to play the basic fun game. Hide and go seek!! My FAV!!😂

I am of course it and try to find everyone and of course Hanna is the one I found first , then Rosii, Caitlin, Sadie and lastly Natasha.

After a few fun rounds of that we went in the basement and wanted to watch Netflix and it's not a easy someone picks a movie and every one agrees...no No no no no. It is war for us

"How about finding nemo!" Caitlin, Hanna and Sadie say together

"NO FINDING DORY IS DA BEST!!" Rosii says for the two of us , me and Natasha .

So to make a agreement we do a pillow fight.

So we won with finding dory!! I love finding nemo but I wanted  dory one instead. Before Caitlin pressed play I shouted " WAIIT !!! We need snacks!" Everyone laughed and Sadie got chips and Caitlin's mom ordered pizza!

As we finally got our snacks we finally played the movie ...

After the movie our snacks were gone so we decided to play truth or dare..

"Ok Hanna you go first" I said to Hanna

" ok Rosii truth or dare?"
"Umm.. Truth"
" ok... Who do you like?" Now everyone is starting at Rosii to answer because  she never has a crush on any one of our boys in school because or she has and she did not want to amid it.
" ummm... Zach. But I swear if you guys-"

"OOOOO Rosii and Zach..... Rach!!!! " everyone shouts and then we all laugh

" we promise not to tell Rosii" still laughing as Natasha says

"Ok Caitlin truth or dare?"
Caitlin face stops from laughing and her face turns extremely white as she just seen a goast right in front of her face.

"Um.. Dare " she quickly speaks knowing she will regret it later

" Ok I dare you to........ Run upstairs and find who ever you see first shout ' HUMBULICA!!" And run back down here

O.M.G  this is priceless !

She gets prepared first and runs strait up the stairs and seconds later I hear Caitlin shout "HUMBULICA!!" And she comes running as fast as she could down the stairs while we are all laughing our heads off! Then Caitlin joins us for our laughing fest.

After a good 5 minutes on that Caitlin asks " ok Cassy truth or dare?"