*25

They took our phones and continued to drive.

*30 minutes later

I see we are going though a forest and I'm kinda starting to get scared. I can also see Liam and Bianca having scared faces. After a while we pull up at a old house. They demand us to get out and we do what they say so.

Ok NOW I am getting very nervous and scared ! They then demand us to go down into the basement. When we reach to the basement they push us into chairs and strap us on chaos. Ok... this is CRAZY! Even for my father!
They give us a long sorta boring speech on listening and obeying them.
They both told us that we will be here for 3 days and then there selling us to someone. (Hey wait what if it's harry Sykes no then it's like that one fan fic I read!😂oh waittt... which one though😂) but this is not a fan fic so let's just get back to what's happening

So anyway they then throw us these outfits ⬇️

And gave Liam a old grey t-shirt with black shorts

They then told us to go to the bathroom one at a time to put on our outfits. (Well duh one at a time we are not 5!?!)

Anyway I put on the black shirt, Maroon colour pants and put my hair into a messy bun

I'm satisfied with what I look like as I look into the mirror.

I then get out and let everyone else go. After we are all done I see that bianca  put her hair into a one piece French braid.

"Ok now we have a important meeting on our last day here so you guys are our 'waiters'" Biancas Mom says.

Really☹️
"And you have to listen to us or else and you don't want to EVEN KNOW what will happen GOT THAT!"

We all nod

"Good! Now I want all of you to pick up a broom and sweep this place up, then I want you to go back here understand !"

We nod again and I don't know about everyone else but I had a scared face as I was nodding cause who wounldnt be scared?! We're kidnapt, gonna be sold, I'm not with Harvey and that is one of the other people that I want to be with rn 😭

Why did this have to happen?!

A/N~ you see I'm kinda spoiling you peoples cause I'm doing this spam of a holeee bunch of chapters rn so me not posting is worth it 👌😅 (and sorry for not I have just been busy with school and stuff but now it's summer so yay!)