*16

After lunch was over I dragged Mia to the bathroom and told her EVERYTHING! Right from the beginning when Harvey first kissed me in the morning to when he asked me to be his girlfriend. And all of that happy crying.

"FIANALLY!"

"Uh?"

"Ohhhh... I still don't know?"

"I always shipped you and Harvey. Also Ella helped. He were the ship crew" and then she did this funny look which made me giggle.

"We said goofy goofers, or boom boom BAMMMM, or Carvey, OR hassy." That bam though. That made me jump how she said that so loud😂.

After we had our moment we got out of the bathroom and went to our core 3 class to finish. I had to go back to Harvey so ....YAYAYA

Kimberlys p.o.v PLOT TWIST! (But it's going to be short)

During lunch I knew something was up cause Harvey and Cassy were doing some looks at each other. I feel like they are a thing. I WANT THEM TO BE ONE! They are too perfect together. So After lunch I went to the bathroom door to hear what Mia and Cassy were saying. Since I saw Cassy drag Mia to the bathroom. Cassy said that Harvey asked to be his girlfriend and she said yes. That all I heard, well wanted to hear. I did a Scilent yes and went back to core 3 which is also social studies.

*in class*

"So the patriots had no food, water , or clothes during the revolutionary war. While the British had ALL of our weakness there strength . But there weakness is our strength." And then she just kept talking but I wasn't paying really cause right in front of me was this little goof ball trying to get me to laugh out loud.

He kept doing funny faces and then there was this one that got me silently laughing to a louder one each second. Until it was so loud that the teacher asked what was so funny. And I just kept laughing trying to say nothing. She just nodded and moved n while I was still kindof laughing 😂.

After I was kinda done I saw Kimberly doing motions and I think she was point to Harvey but I'm not sure. So I asked her (motionly) to give me a note. She did and it said if Harvey and I were a thing. I looked up at Harvey he nodded at his friends and they look like they were congratulating him and they kept pointing at me. So I thought that he told them. Which I didn't mind.
*skip to after class*

" I gottcha " Harvey said

I just rolled my eyes and did a kindof smirk while not laughing. I failed

When he heard me he turned to look at me a did one of his famous smiles. I am lucky to be his goofy girlfriend.

*after school*

As I tried to pack up Harvey kept rushing me to hurry cause he wanted to go and hang out.

"Come on!"

"One second " I looked at my locker to see if I missed  anything . I remember what my homework is and it's not a lot. It's just a math problems ( 10 problems) and finish reading a passage for la (which is only 3 more pages to read) and that's it. So all I needed was my binder and ss text book cause I we have a test next Wednesday. I slam my locker and close my back pack up.

"Let's go!"

"Finally!"

Harvey opens his hand out for me to take and I gladly take it. We walk down the hall with us holding hands. Then we catch up with Max and Bianca. We told them we are dating and they already kinda knew and we were like 😑. We wanted it to be a surprise, shock , WHAMANANSN. But I agree with them of how odious it was.