*3

What?!?! Ok I will do this and everything will be over .
"Dare!" Without headentaion I knew that was going to be the worst choice I have ever made

" Ok... I dare you to do what ever I send you through text." Really that's it?
"Alright. I do that ! Easy!"

After Caitlin send the text I hear a beep noise and check my phone to see it Caitlin. As soon a I see the text I immediately regret this .

It's a stupid chain tang EVERYONE knows I hate them!

Well I never backed out of a dare before so I go and do what the chain says ( pic above^)

Ok my crush is Max and Harvey from musical.ly but there famous and live in England Berkshire (extra fact😜) and yea. But they are my age so ...its normal😂. I love 1D but I needed to like people my age so.. Max and Harvey are perfect❤️. I bet it won't be my lucky year but I do find the running man. And please my grades will NEVER get better! Probably but you know..

After I  find all of the things I press send. Is this a mistake?....

*skipping to it being the morning because nothing really happens after truth or dare

As I wake up I see the sun beaming straight into my eyes. Oww. Then I realize WAIT! This isn't my house ...no no no I got kidnapped!!! Noooo-waaaiittt . I am at a sleep over at Caitlin's . 😰 that scared the crap out of me! (A/N this happens to me every time I sleep over at someone's house😂) After I have my freak out I go on my phone till everyone is up. 

After every one is up we go upstairs and eat our DELICIOUS food made by the one and only Mrs. Roberts (aka Caitlin's mom). What she made was pancakes and bacon so that's why it . Was. The. Best!

After everyone else was done, they got dressed brushed teeth. Same with me. And when every one was gone I decide to go home.
"Are you sure?" Caitlin saying because I want to walk home and I live around the corner from her soo . Yea
"I'm positive. I live just around the corner." "I WILL BE FINNE" I said while shaking her but say thing those things a little more louder but not screaming .

After I got home I greet my mom and go straight to my room.  After I am all settled I get a notification.

@maxandharveyofficial made you BFF. Please duet with us now!

After I just read those little I start panicking.... Until I found my self screaming and crying with tears of joy. Jumping around like a fool and running around my house saying "THIS IS A GOOD DAY EVERYONE. YAAEESSSSSSSS. AHHHHH!" (A/N this happened to me once (but different situation) and those are exact quotes from me😂). My mom finally go a hold of me and told me why the hell I was screaming. I try to explain to her that I was freaking out that Max and Harvey made me BFF.
" WHAT?"
"M-maax a-and Harve-yy made me.."
"Who! Wait those twins"
"Yeaa th-hey made me BFF!!!"" I screamed the last part and start crying again
" Ohhhhhh ok go back to your room and BE quiet!"

I run back to my room and start pancing and trying to collect my thoughts. After I calm down a little bit so I can do a duet with them. To remind you I am still shaking. I look through there account (again) to see which musical.ly to do it with them. I find the perfect one.

(The one that the music is 'don't not say that' and Max is the little child and Harvey is saying ' oh he is so cute' 😂😂❤️) after I do the halarious musical.ly I put a caption

Omg THANK YOU @maxandharveyofficial for making me BFF. This is the HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE #teamharvey #teamMax

Then I press upload. Of course it won't work the first time and after a dozen tries I finally go it out.