*5

I see the note and it says

Hi guys! I am at a meeting right now. Serve your self left overs. I'll be back a around 10.
Love you
Xoxoxoxox

Ok so after left overs I go back on my phone to Instagram and see a notification for Max and Harvey's new post. And you guesses right I clicked on it without no hesitations. All it said was to subscribe to their channel ☹️. I can't cause I already am!😂. After I stalk my followers I decide to call my mom and see what time she's coming home until I realize what the note said. So I just decide to go to bed .

[morning].

I wake up to see a piece of paper on my face.

Go down stairs NOW!

Umm ok? That's normal. First I do the normal route and wear ^ and head down stairs.  As I go down stairs all I see is suit cases and boxes laying around? WHAT!

"Mom?" I needed to know what was happening I don't know what's going on but I'm fearing for the worst.

"Wh- oh Cassandra!" She knows when she used my real name it means it serious
"Y-yes?" I am very nervous at this point

" Remember how I went to that meeting yesterday. Well they told me I got promoted! "

" oh that's great! For what?"

"Head manager. And the job pays 5 times more than this job. So I took it. And the job is in Berkishire, England"

"WHAT! But umm do you know that we live in America right ! And we will be far from family."

" well I want you to come with me and that's FINAL.!"

At this point I'm crying and already in my room. I can't leave. For my fairly but mainly my friends. My best  friends and all of those great times we have. Well had. But wait! Let's look at the good sides of moving, umm... None!
I continue to cry.

Well.. There's a new start to my life. And HOLD UP! Max and Harvey.... 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆OMG HOW CAN I FORGET! Max and Harvey live there😆. Now I stopped crying and did my happy dance. So actually THANKS MOM! But I and still going  to miss my friends and family and the life I had here. I just hope that this new life will be a good one .

After my confused emotion fest I text all of my friends to come to my house tomorrow for big news

They all said ok and I was just devastated. How can I tell my friends goodbye?

A/N ~hiya again! Tell me how this story is doing and how did you like / dislike my PLOT TWIST. Well not a plot twist but you know. It Willa ok add up. K see ya later😜✌️