Meeting again-chapter one

Chapter one

I going to make you beg for beg for it - chris brown

Mike couldn't believe that he would see her again. The love of his life. He had decision if he would act like he was in love with someone else or to teased her until she would be begging for if.

"Mr.johnson .. I have a Ms. Carroll to see you" my assistant said with a nervous voice.

"Please send her in " I said getting up try to fix my desk and suit. I heard the door open and turn around to see that Michelle has not change one bit in the last ten years. She still had the curves to killed an man. The perfect bubble butt and the breast that I dreamed about. The lips that I would wish she could wrap around my ... I knew at that moment I would be playing the part of teasing her until she beg for it .

"thmmmm .... Mr.Johnson what would you like for me to help you with."

I have to stop this. Just her trying to act like she was not in love with me is making my dick hard.

" I would love for you to start with trying to help with finding a build for our Christmas party." I looked at her seeing if she will look at me and not at everything else. But she doesn't and I know at that moment she is trying to keep her composure.

"Mr. Johnson as your parnter with help you spend your money right.... Mmmm.... I believe we should just use the company beach house for the party. D...ont you believe that could help me and you ?" she said finally looking up.

"ok ms.Carroll if you say so but please do remember that people are use of my Christmas eve's party to have a bang." I said with a smirk remembering how she hate to have are abilities question

" ok mr.Johnson but do know this party will be better than all your other parties because I am in control.!!!"

" ms.Carroll I will like to have a Dj and a gift for each of my guest to take home with them. Is that ok with you ??"

" that is but the gifts will be simple a bottle of wine and a box of holiday chocolate. And the Dj ??.... Do you want a hiphop or just plain boring music with no dancing??"

Michelle pov

I waited for him to answer . Seeing the smirk come across his face I knew he had a plan that who useably have me over in a bed begging for more of him.

" whatever will have your ass bouncing"

"mike I really don't think that this is really unprofessional for you to say things like that to me." I said looking at him think he would get the picture.

"Now I think that the Dj would be perfect for any age group but I think one that is going to do old and new school. " I said looking up from my iPad air. To see him walk towards me.

"Michelle I think that you need to get on my desk and let me have my way with you. " I caught my breath because he caught my lip. The kiss was better than when we were kids he kiss me like he knew he had control over my body,mind and soul. He bit my bottom lip wants access. I smile into the kiss knowing I was making him want to go a little further in the kiss. I move away before I fell in more in that amazing kiss that just creamed my panties.

He laugh think it was so fun but move forward again blocking me between the desk and him.

"Mike I think you should back some because you are my boss." he laugh and whisper " I don't think you are ready for me to back away because I can smell what I did to you. Babe I'd you panties creamed are you nice and wet for me."

I moaned not think about what I was doing.

"Michelle I going to love having you working with me. I can stay in your head and make you never forget what we use to do..., what I use to do to you and the night we spend trying to let you keep your virginity. Remember those nights Michelle remember my tongue between those long legs making you scream my name." I moaned knowing I have to get out of this office. I pushed him out of the way and open the door and walk out only to hear him say I guess you do remember!! He said laughing with a smirk which I know he has.