Makeup

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT.

Read at your own risk. If your read don't comment that I should I have warned you. What the hell do you thing this is.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>€> SEXUAL CONTENT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<£

Michelle PoV

I can't believe that the man I want to marry and have child by knew the entire time. I really don't know what I am going to do since it's many some years since this happen . But I will deal with him and then deal with my "lovely" sister. I think I have the best plan for Mike that will help me but leave him high and dry. I can wait until he gets back . Just as I was think of the perfect wait to started off the doorbell ring. I walked to the door standing just holding the knob for a good three minute until I open the door to the green eyes I fell in love with.

"Mike come in we need to talk about something?" he looked at he like I just slapped him but change his face and walk in the house. I close the door and he followed he to the living room.

" Michelle I am really sorry I was a kid back then..........back then I was just looking for a quick nut.... " he paused looking at me to see if I was listening. Then continue when he saw I was listening.

" babe I was in love you never forget that it just I had a moment of weakest. I should went to look for you after the way he was looking at you when we first got there."

" are you done mike ?" he just nods his head .

" ok mike the problem I have is that you are in love with me and I am still in love with you . I am in love with the way you bit your lip when you thinking of something naughty. I am in love with you when you are making a decision you asked me for my choice. I love the way you laugh at me when I singing. I love and miss all the little things about you but Mike I going to tell you something ...." I stopped to get up and sit on Mike lap .

He looked shocked that I was still letting he touch him. " mike I going to deal with you first and then my sister which you are going to help with that part ...ok." I grab mike hand and started walking to the kitchen . I grab whipped cream, cherries that I been eating all day. I turned and walk right back to mike would was still standing by the door way to the kitchen. He look scared I though

" mike you look so scared sweet ...I am only going to have a little fun with you that it. So calmed down and follow me ."

I walked out of the kitchen straight into my bedroom I put the cherries and whipped cream on the night stand.

And turn to mike and walk to him and said "mike there are some words you are going to remember for me so that I know that I need to let you go ok." he nods.

" ok Mike the words that red ,yellow,and black. Red meaning harder. Yellow means slow you road. Black mean finish me. " Mike just looked confused but I continue." see Mike I was a freaked before I got raped that night but I hided it from you and the world but after that night I thought about my life is to short to be hiding and not having fun so I been getting it in but every time I do it just does feel right with that man . So I gave up and haven't had sex or been in some one in over three years.

See mike...." I grab him and started up dressing him. I got to his pants and took me time making sure my hands lightly touch his dick which was waiting for me. " I was looking for you." I pushed him on the bed locking him to the bed. I then straddle him. I was so confused the Mike I remember don't like being chain to the bed.

" mike why are you just letting me doing this to you ?" he looked at me then I feel his friend jump under me. " because I really.... I can't ..... I just ..... Damn it Michelle just finish what you are going to do so that you can forgive me all ready."

I was shocked because he never did have problems putting his words in sentences. " Mike it going to be a long night and a early morning. I just need you to answer I question." he nods for me to continue.

" did you sleep with my sister." I look him he in the eyes and just he said the word that was helping he to forgive him. "no ..... The bitch is a whore babe"

" ok good close you eyes for me" I watch as he smirk then close his eyes. I grab the whipped cream and spray it on his chest and then getting off of him and slipping his boxer off and spraying whipped cream on this dick which was happy to see me. I grab the cherries and place one on the tip of this dick. And two and each of his nipples. I got off the bed and stared at my work of art. Getting wet looking at his dick and he biting his lip. I stripped out of my clothes and walk over to him and whisper in his ear " babe you don't understand the things that I going to do to you "

He groaned in agreement. I just smile and going straight for his nipples grabbing the two cherries and ratting them from each of his nipples. I licked to whipped cream clean off his chest making slow circle around his nipples which made him catch his breathe. I was excited beyond life or money. I could feel my juices running down my tight. I slow lick my way down to my biggest prize. I took my time getting there.

When I did I stopped right at his v of him. " open your eyes Mike I want you to see me when I do this. " he slow open his eyes and they were full of lust when we look at each other. I close my eyes and made my way to his friend and soon to be my. I hear his breathe stopped as I stick out my tongue to grab the cherry. I grab it and made my way with open eyes back to his mouth. I place the cherry on his lips and he open letting it fall in . He started chewing and I made my way back to his friend. His eyes still on me as he chew I stick out my tongue and lick the tip of his dick which taste like precum and cream. I moan in approve of the taste and continue my kill on him. I lick and lick all the whipped cream off never putting him in my mouth. I look up and he bitting his goddamn lip made me to just forever this little teasing game and fuck him. But I couldn't I got to finish this right. I slow grabbed his balls and started massaging then in my hand. I slow open my mouth and took in his tip looking at him the whole time I was doing this. I sucked on his tip for a little bit before taking him full but slow in my mouth.

" shit Michelle .......black" I looked at him and smirk. He want me to finish him but revenge is a bitch. I just continue my slow killed and then he started moving his hips making him go deeper in my mouth into my throat. He stopped right when his whole tip was in my throat. I moan around his dick and slow going back up. We continue this teasing. Mike breathe started just fast and short. I took that as I sign as him getting closer. I started speeding up on his dick. I feel him bucked under me and I grab his dick out of my mouth. He grasped when he didn't feel my mouth no more. " babe why do you stopped I was going to come !!!!"

" because Mike this is not for your pleasure it for mine."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Cliffhanger.

Hey kiddos I was just thinking that I should write more. The story was not going to go like this but I thought I should have a little of fun with this.

Sorry not edited I will come back and edited.

But follow, comment, vote, and talk dirty once in a while.

The world is my playground just waiting for me to play. I destroy and then come back ready to rebuild. Freaks are the best but you got to find then first.

Wondeful love you my little freak.