Begging and in trouble

So I know I have not write in a little bit. But I wrote today so here you go .

I give you hugs and kisses!!!!!!!

.................................................................................................................................

......skipping to the shopping

I been in this shop for the longest. Everything I try on he has to be in the change room with me. Then everything I try on he does like or it show to much skin to be a the going to the office . This Christmas and new years early party is going to be the death of me.

" mother I going to turn on this dress..... " I looked around to see he is no where to be found so I sprint to the change room and lock the door. I almost rip my clothes off and slipped on the dress and it fix like a second skin. It was perfect, the perfect dress to catch his attention and not make him want to see any other hoes are slut at the office. It grabs my ass, bust and my curves and I just can't wait to see his face.

" Michelle,babe I just know you are not trying on a dress with out me?" mike asked from outside the room.

shit!! Shit!!!shit!!!!!

Damn!!!! Damn!!!!!

" babe open the door so I can see the dress !!" he said

I walked over to the door while taking off the dress. I am really perfect at this I should hide more things from people. I open the door to see the eyes I want to jump in and never end. I see he has on a tux that is hugging his every muscle. I give him a look over and lick my lips. But I looked at his pack a little bit longer than need then run my eyes back up to those eyes. To see that he is smiling.

" what are you smiling about ?"I walked away from the door to put my clothes back on.

But before I can even bent over to get my pants and shirt. I feel a pair of firm hands on my ass. I turn and Mike is just looking like he is ready for me to jump his bone. I bet I looked the same even if I might not do it now. What is wrong with raising him but leaving him dry. So I slow walked over to Mike and grab his arms and run my hands up and down them. I put my hand on his abs and run it over moving small little circles. I stand on my tip-toes to reached his ear. I licked the tip and found that sweet spot between his ear and jawline. And sucked, licked,bite,with everything in me. And then I feel something on my hip. And it my friend that I wish I would have gave him my gift to all those years ago. I slow stop and got to his jawline and make my way to his lips and I peck on but never give him a true kiss. I feel him trying to deep the kiss but I will not let that happen. I pulled a way to see that he is hard as a rock and ready to play. So breathing as change and he looking at me like I just took his favorite toy.

I turned back around to grab my pants again and he says " so what is your plan ?" he says in my ear.

" what plan ? I just feel like having a little bit of fun "

" oh so that was fun to get me hard and than leave me hanging on what you cause." he say licking my ear and turns he around.

" mike you can't blamed me for your problem !!" I try to say with a straight face but just even up with a smile on my face because of the looked of lust and want in his eyes.

He just looks at me. And then he pushed me to the wall and start kissing the hell out of me. We kiss and fighting for control and I let him finally win. I started to moan then he just pulled away. I whimpered.

"Mike why did you stopped?" I promised I really looked like I was going to jump his bone.

" I stopped because it the same thing you did to me. " he looked at my with pure lusted

" now if you want me to continue you are going have to beg,and then when you are done begging you are still in trouble. "

I looked to see if he was serious and he was dead ass. I just could not believe his man want he to beg for him to finish giving my pleasure.

I feel heat on my ear and heard him whispered " are you going to do it or are you just going to looked like you are going to jump my bone??!!!"

I should have never started this games.

" Yeah ...... You shouldn't have started this games."

" did I really just say that out loud"

" yes my dear you did...... Now what is your answer ????" he looking down at my clever and then I remember I am still naked.

Why did I started this game? I really need to stop . But I want him deep in me and just pounding the living life out of me and then bringing me back to do it again. But I will not give him what he wants. So I will not begged. But look at him. I just ......

...........................................................................................................................................

Vote

Comment

Follow

Do you think Michelle is ready for him and to tell him her secret after all these years?