Harder than i thought

One week later*******

Michelle PoV

"Mary can you call Mr. Johnson about our meeting that started a minute ago?" I asked Mary for the thousand times but every time I would get her to answer her phone she would hang up. I been at this company for a month and everybody already trying me like I wont cut a b****. I got up from my desk going to get Mike for this meeting we have with the designer for the Christmas party. I am really tired of chasing after him. He been trying to make me come back to him. But I see that the player that I made when we were younger is still there. I see all the woman that be coming out of his office walking like they just open there legs for the king in which he think he is. He really has change I though he did but he hasn't at all. I just can believe I was in love with him who am I lying too I still love that man. But I will not be a other toy for him to play with and then throw away when a new best thing comes along.

I finally made it to his office only to found to be hearing moaning. I didn't want to open the door but the ghetto,controlling Michelle was come out and she want to kick her man and the woman he was will a**. I gained control of ghetto Michelle before opening the door only to lose control of her again when I saw Mike between Mary legs and her holding on to his head for dear life.

I calmly walk over to Mike and punch him in his head with all my mighty. " what the hell.!?!?!? " he yelled then looked up to look at me. I laugh at him because he had a deer in the caught in the headlights look.

" Mike .... I would ask why you are not in the meeting with me but I see you got your head in a the ocean ." I said looking at him with disgusted.

"babe what the f****!!!! I thought you could hold down the meeting while I finish my lunch ???!!!!" he said with that smirk.

" Mike you know you are really something .... " I said walking out of his office and letting him finish his lunch.

"Ms. Carroll ...... Mr. Johnson would like for you to come back to his office." Mary said not looking up from the ground. Poor little girl she don't now what she s getting her self into if she keeping doing this with Mike. But who would know Mike is a very secretly person when it comes to his life and who is in it. I turned and beginning to say something about what I just find her doing but I really didn't want to embarrassed her any more. I walk in the office to find Mike no where it but find. I walk all the way in the office and then the door close. I turned to find Mike with that fine ass smirk on his face.

" Michelle why did you walk into my office without calling or texting me? And why did you stop me when I just Mary to start letting me have fun with her.!!!" he said calmly which was more shocking then when he raise his voice.

" First of all, I did call you and Miss. Simone before I walk over here .... " I said looking if he would say something .

" Michelle..... Babe I sorry I will make sure I make it to all our meets...but.." I cut him off by saying " Mike if you call me babe again I going to cut you dick off and I do believe that we that a meeting so if you will fix yourself up and make your way to the meeting I will really be thankful" I said walking out of the office without give him another looked.

Mike PoV

I been trying to get Mary in bed with me for months and when she finally wants to do something Michelle has to come and messy it up. But she looking so go to day I just going to have to step up my game and make her life pure hell. I walked out of my office looking for Michelle. She is standing by the my cousin talking to her about something. I started making my way to them they look up and stop talking that is when I knew they were talking about me.

I stop right in front Michelle " Ms.Carroll are we going to the meeting or not ..... We could go for lunch and let big head over here do the meeting "

" Mr. Johnson you really must be crazy if you believe I going any where with you ....now if we follow me I can get this meeting over without getting a headache from being with you. Ohhh Kiki when I get out of this meeting do you want to boot lunch and go shopping for our dress????" she asked Kiki.

" sure ...... Close your mouth cousin ???" she laughing walking away

" do close your mouth Mr. Johnson your breathe smell like something you had for Lunch!!!" she said walking onwards the meeting.

" Michelle how or you owing to dis me like that??"

" because I can and I already told you why .... Now fix your hair and let's started this meeting. He already be waiting for twenty minutes for your ass" she mumbled the last parted.

This is going to be harder then I thought if she keeping acting like she don't want me.

......................................................................................