This girl

Hi guys!!!

I decide to give you a little bit if mike mind for a bit. but I will be going back into Kevin next chapter.

----------------------------------------------

Mike PoV

She really think I'm stupid but she really don't know me. She really think I am going to be a spy for her. She stupid if she think I will because Tiffany is bad. Yeah her pussy is loose as fuck but that head game is on point. I just can leave her alone. Michelle think I don't know that she is with Kevin ass right now but I do. I know everything. That why I am on my way to Tiffany's house now.

Five minutes later

Pulling up to the door and halfway parked. I really need her mouth game right now. Bae be having me in my feeling. "Tiffany !!" This bitch better answer if she want my dick and money.

"By the pool babe!!!" yup got that ass in check.

Walking to the pool, I had to paused. Let me think didn't I tell this bitch we got neighbors and she can't sunbathe naked no more. Yeah I did!

"TIFFANY !!!! why is you ass naked out here when I already told your ass about the neighbors!!!!"

"Nigga don't start with me. I can do as I please!" pussy ass nigga.she mumbles under her breathe.

" girl if you don't take your fat ass in the house I going to make you wish you did!! now get your ass in the house !!!"

"You ain't going to do. ..." looking me up and down "shit to my fat ass so shut up !!!!"

Walking over to her grab this bitch my her hair. "girl if you don't get your ass in that house and on your knee. I am going to make you wish you wait to have sex." Letting go of her hair.

This bitch really got me fuck up but it's ok I am going to handle that right now.

Tiffany's PoV

I am so tired of this small ass nigga trying to run game on me. But he is just so good at his dick game that I can't stop. I need to through because my little bird told me he is working with my sister.

Yeah, my sister that bitch really got a nothing thing coming with me. she should have just leave Mike and Kevin fine ass alone. I told her when we first meet them that they are my mine. I know kind of a slut but I don't care. I am a bad bitch and I know it. Now don't get me wrong I love my sister but she was always miss popularity. everybody want to be with her. That why I ask her let me have Mike and Kevin. But no my sister just had to be the one they want to fight over. But it is ok I got her. I got something big plan. I just can't wait for.

"Tiffany where the hell are you ?" Here come the fun.

"I am upstairs!!"

----------------------------------------------

Guys love you guys!!!! but I need you to go check out my new story "Our Story"

This story will be with update ever Saturday!!

But Broken Trust will be update ever Thursday!!!!!!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋 Kiss!!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love!!!

Love Wondeful 👏👏😍😍😍😍