Bring it all on

"Mommy .... " I walked in my mom's house looking to talk to her about my new job working with Mr.i-get-who-I-want. But she was no where to find . Then I went to the one place she was always to find her talking to Mike.

"what the hell?" I yelled looking between my mom and him.

" hello sweet, looked who came to give me a visit. " she said pointing at Mike.

" mike what the hell... Why are you here ?"

" I am here beautiful to ask your mother a question ?"

" and what was the question .....?" I asked so close to being pissed off. What was the question me could ask me.

" I was asking her ,if she mind if I take her daughter away from her a little bit because of the trip we after tomorrow."

"0h ....but I didn't even know about the trip so why didn't you asked me first " I said walking to my mom to get her to move so we can go .

" because she as the power to make you move and do what she wants you to do !!!! He said laughing at he trying to get my stubborn mother to move.

" no she doesn't .... And I am not going..... " before I even finish my mother said the words I hate

"Michelle Belle carroll.... You are going and that is that " she said giving Mike a kiss and grabbing her purse and saying Mike come on and grab that child for me.

" mommy I don't want to go !!!!!" I wined as Mike pick me up .

" mike put me down right now ...." he started to then my mom just walk right out of the room and says do not put her down Mike. And he pick me back up.

" babe I really like when you bent over. But I really like when you are over my shoulder and your ass is right here and all I have to do is turn my head. " he say while rubbing my ass .

" mike stop that right now ... My mother is waiting on us. "

" no sweet heart your mother told me to ignore you when I want to do something and just do it. So I going to go shopping with you and you will try on what I want and I will be in the room with you . Do you understand ?" he said while slapping my ass.

" ok.... Mike just put me down before you do something you will regretted." he laugh putting my down.

" babe whatever you got planned I am all ears..." he step forward and whisper in my ear. "babe I came wait for this trip ." he grabbed my hand and pulled it to his full stone hard dick. " do you feel that babe ... It is all for you and you only .... I am done playing games. I want you and you is what I am going to get. On my bed legs open ,breathing hard waiting for me to take you to your peak and take you there over and over again . " I moaned .

" I see that you are going to like that .... But first we have to get you some clothes." he walked away from me.

" this is going to be really hard" I said out loud. " then I turned to see if he left and he had but had a smirk on his lips. " babe are you coming or are to ready now for me to take you to your peak."

" yes and babe I think that you will not going to be able to do that even if you had the manual to my body" I walked out of the room only to hear him yelled " babe I got the manual and plan on using everything in it"

I just laugh and turned and said " bring it on babe "