Time for a change

I haven't wrote in a little bit been in a block so ... Yeah !!!!

................................--------------------------------------------

Unknown PoV

Mike really believes he will just get her to himself. When ten years ago I saw my future in Michelle. She was perfect, unmarked, she was going to be mine. But the nigga had to just show that she wasn't. She doesn't even know the full true. My Elle is fuck a pussy ass nigga. But it ok he going to get what is coming his way.

"Rome, Sean saw mike leave the house maybe now is the time for you to talk to your girl"

" yeah maybe it is ........... Yeah go get my jeep ready I going to get my mad women from this nigga before he get her pregnant and I have to kill him ."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle PoV

I can't believe I using this nigga for my pleasure .... Let me stop lying this nigga be busting a nutted before I can even get to mine. I glad I am make him wear a condom because if I have his baby I would be cay cay. I just using him to get to a simple minded bitch which is my sister. Everything is lining up to my perfect little plan.

" ding-dong......."

Who could that be this late in the evening ???

"Who is it ????" Curious about this person.

" it Rome a old friend of you and Mike's"

Rome I don't remember a Rome .. "ok" I opened the door cautious of what could happen. Opening the door I found the those chocolate pure eyes looking at me. I could believe it him the man I wanted but though he just hand me to Mike.

"Kevin ..l.?????? Is that you????"

" its me ...."

Kevin why I can .... Come in? "

I open the door more and watch as he made his way in the house and damn did this man know how to dress. But that I different topic for a different evening. But just damn!!! I can't believe it him. Closing the door I feel the hands I want in me all those years ago around me waist.

" damn babe ..... You have thick for daddy !!!! Are you wet to ?????" He started kissing behind my ear making me moan.

Why now ? Why did he have to come back in my life now. When I got bs to get over. Really Kevin you was did have perfect timing. NOT!!!!!

----------------------------------------

Follow,vote,comment!!!!!

Hope to have more or even finish this before I graduated.

Love your one and only Wondeful!!!!!!!!!!!!