Butterfly Kisses

Butterfly Kisses

Description

Layla Sansom is a fairy, she’s part of the only flight of fairies left. Nixon Hardey is a werewolf, he’s part of the feared Black Moon Pack.

Ten years ago the Black Moon Pack attacked the flight of fairies and killed most of the women and children. Layla’s mother died in the attack. Now the flight fight to survive as they have only five females left; Layla’s grandmother, Claire, Anthea, Layla and one year old Freya. Claire and Anthea are pregnant, so when Anthea never comes home after fetching water the flight searches in vain for her. Could the vicious Black Moon Pack have anything to do with the sudden disappearance?

Nixon is the Alphas son and is looking for a mate, but none of the girls in the pack seem to interest him. His father is planning something and sends Nixon to watch the fae and note when they do certain things. A dark haired girl catches his eye, but as the days stretch on he notices she gets close to many of the males. He hates to see her touching other males and when his father finally tells Nixon of his plan Nixon is not sure if he is all that pleased with it…

~~~~~~

This is just an idea that popped into my head, not sure if I'm going to carry on with it... If you like it please comment and let me know what you think!

See yas! ;)

Minieeelover

x