04 ♔ finding Prince Caspian

Silveena

We were all currently spying on the telmarines. They were building a bridge so our land can connect with Narnia. I've wanted to stop all this, but I knew I would lose, maybe even die trying. There's just too many.

We all heard horses and looked to our left. We hid down after seeing some telmarine soldiers on horses. Miraz, in fact. 

"Perhaps this wasn't the best way after all." Susan whispered to Peter. We all looked up at the working telmarines to see how fast they're finishing the bridge. In a matter of days, they'll be done.

Peter looked at me with sorrow and then walked into the forest with his back hunched so no one will see him. We all did the same thing and followed behind Peter.

"So... Where exactly did you saw Aslan?" Peter asked Lucy. We all went back to the huge rock where Lucy said she saw Aslan.

"I wish you'd all stop acting like grown-ups. I didn't think I saw him, I did see him." Lucy said with an irritated tone. Lucy walked to the right and walked a bit closer to the edge.

"I am a grown-up." The dwarfs says sounding bum about what Lucy said.

"It was right over...-" Lucy said and then leaned a bit forward enough for her to fall. We all chased after her.

Once we got to where she fell, we saw her standing under ground. She was safe. She looked to her left and then up at us with a small smile.

"Here." She said finishing the sentence before she fell.

Peter and the dwarf looked at each other. Lucy then looked to her right and began walking down some steps made out of rocks. Peter went down first, then the dwarf, Susan, Edmund and I. As I was trying to come down, Edmund took out his hand to help me. As I was going to take it, I slipped on the fabric of my dress causing me to fall. Instead of falling on the ground, I fell into a pair of arms. I opened my eyes to see Edmund's.

"Be careful there." He said with a chuckle. I smiled and he placed me back on my feet. Edmund and I began walking behind the others as Zera and Hunter followed behind us.

We finally made it down and we had to cross the stream. It was getting dark. The sky was getting a bit darker. Lucy was walking on some rocks that were in the stream until her foot slipped on one but the dwarf caught her by her waist and helped her regain her balance. Once they both made it, we began walking on the rocks.

Now, here was the hard part, going up. We found another stair way to walk up the oh-so-called hill. We made it up with no trouble, surprisingly. It was now dark and we all felt exhausted over that hike. Edmund built a fire as we all were trying to get comfortable.

"Silveena," I heard my name being called. I looked up to see Peter looking at me. He motioned his head for me to come to him, and so I did. I walked to Peter and I sat down beside him. I looked at Zera and Hunter laying next to each other as they flap their tail around.

"You know, for an ice princess, you're really warm." Peter says as he places his hand on mine.

"I'm not an ice princess no more. I'm Narnia's princess." I say as I look into his deep blue eyes. He smiles and pulls me into a hug.