A/N

HELLO PEEPS!

Ok y'all have the right to attack me for being gone for MONTHS. like I myself want to smash my head into the wall and beat myself the fuck up. But anyways, I'm back! I apologize for being gone for too long. I completely forgot I had this account since i was on my main one reading all sorts of other stories. But then I came across the thought of this book and I'm like HOLY SHIT I HAVENT UPDATED SINCE WORLD CREATION WTF. so ya I'm really like really fucking sorry.

*plays 'Apologize' by One Republic*

SECONDLY, happy New Years y'all ❤️❤️ I honestly hope you guys have a slightly better year because fuck 2016 and 2017 amiright. That's unspoken of.

THIRDLY,

YOUUUUU GUUUUUYYYSSSSSS 18K ON I FOUND: BOOK 1?????¿¿¿!!¡¡¡¡ UGH YALL REALLY DONT DESERVE A TERRIBLE AUTHOR LIKE ME OMMMFFFFGFFFGGGGASJSIHSSKDJ but bc of that short notice, i will post 3 times tomorrow since it is late right now and i have school tomorrow..... sadly. But for realzzz you guys are amazing. I hope you guys haven't given up on this story! Bc it's this one and the last book WHICH I HOPE I FINISH BEFORE SUMMER STARTS. I promise I will be active on this account. I read all your comments and I try to fix any mistakes I had in the chapters.

I appreciate you guys telling me to please update bc that tells me that you all enjoy my story. I was beginning to doubt it but within the amount of liking you guys have within this story, wtf is a doubt.

So ya, I'm typing this before I knock tf out and I'm trying so hard to seem energetic and hyper but fr, my life is draining away with school work and college seeking (I'm a junior in High School) and presentations that I've had all this fucking month. You guys are the last thought of my day and I want y'all to know that I appreciate you guys oh so very much ❤️❤️ drink water, keep putting on chapstick, stay positive !

-GivenFalse