12 ♔ Rise

Silveena

I grab unto the centaur's arm as he pulls me up unto his back. My head swirls into fear as to know that this is a war. A war that the Narnians will either win or die fighting. I'd rather die fighting for my land than be chained up to face a Telmarine's shoe.

The telmarines approach forward as their machines throw boulders at us. We stand patiently waiting for them to get closer into our trap. But each step they take, each scream that peaks closer, my heart thumps faster than the speed of lightning.

The centaur and Caspian look at each other for half a second and we run into the cave. Caspian halts, "Narnians, charge!"

The Narnians, centaur, and I follow Caspian out of the cave from a different direction in which our trap is. I hold unto my staff tight that I feel my nails digging into my skin. But it took one word from Caspian's mouth for everything in me dropped to my stomach, "Now!"

A Narnian smashes a stone pillar. But not just one, all. If we want this ground on top of us crash down, we have to smash all pillars to make an entrance. And as planed, the ground fell on top of us making an airway to the sunlight. As the ground opens, telmarines fall into the pit as we, Narnians, take as many lives as we can. And as expected, arrows from the archers come flying in giving us the benefit to get out of the pit faster.

The Narnians in Peter's side come running in. I look at him slash his way through the telmarines as the centaur I'm on slashes his way out as well. I look at a telmarine approaching and become quick to glide my staff through his lower abdomen. He falls to the ground and the centaur runs form the scene to another. As the centaur runs through the telmarines, i help by slashing from the top. Though it's scary to even be in this position, I would not back down on this, after all they've done.

As my staff is gliding through skin and tissue, I felt a hard, painful hit shoot through my arm. I am quick to fall of the centaur and hit the ground with my back. I groan in pain as I look at my right arm for what is bleeding from the arrow shot. I grab it and slowly take it out as I'm taking in the agonizing pain. Once it's out, I throw it to the ground and scoff. I turn around to reach for my staff but to a surprise, a telmarine grabs me by the throat and strangles me. The lack of air coming through my throat is thin as dust. Airways are screaming for help whilst I'm trying to find a way for him to let me go. I try to smack or punch him as hard as I can, but the pressure on my neck seems to be slowly pressuring the rest of my body. I grab my dagger that I've seem to forgot I've had and drive it through he side of his neck. He lets me go and I fall to the ground gasping for air and gaining back my balance. I grab my staff, finally, and stand up.

I slash through telmarines after telmarines until I witness all Narnians going back to the How. I begin running with them as if my life depended on it. I run to where Peter is who is staring up onto Susan who is holding onto Trumpkin. She's dangling from his grasp after a boulder hit the How. She lets go of his hand and falls safely unto a level of sleek rocks that was 9 feet from her feet when she was dangling.  Peter looks back to the Narnians and then to me. His eyes are in look of worry and fear but at the same time, they're in a mix of determination. I walk to his side and hold his hand which I've felt shake from the nerves. I give him a half smile and a look of sympathy. Edward stands next to my right as Susan approaches as well to stand on Peter's left and Caspian on her left. I nod at him and he lets go of my hand.

Him letting go of my hand brought emptiness in me. He made me feel safer and at home. Though we have argued a couple times, my feelings have not changed. I turn my head to look at Edmund who's looking at me. I give him a nod and he gives one back. We begin to run, Susan and I in the back and Caspian, Edmund, and Peter in the front. As we run towards the telmarines, we ready our weapons for what's about to happen next. We slash through telmarines sticking together. I was next to Edmund as we slash telmarines back to back.

Edmund and I look at the army in front of us approaching closer and closer. We take a step back and feel the ground shake. We look at each other and run back to Peter. We look at what Peter is looking at. To a miracle, trees are making their way towards us with their roots. I smile and relief knowing that my father has come back. He has awaken the trees and in hope many other things to help us win this battle.

"Lucy." Peter says knowing that his little sister has had to do something with the trees approaching.

The boulders keep flying in knocking down a tree. My heart broke for it making another tree angry as its roots glide into the ground and break down the Boulder machines.

"For Aslan!" Peter screams. We cheer and run to the telmarines fearlessly  knowing that we have help from earth.

As we approach the Telmarines, they retreat back. Knowing that they are now scared of us gives me a high sense of hope that we already won this. The telmarines stop once the reach the river. They wouldn't cross because of what's on the other side. The small figure of Lucy appears as she draws out her dagger. I look at her as I have my staff ready for the telmarines standing in front of me with their weapons drawn. But as we all wait, another figure approaches. A golden figure. A figure of a king. A figure that represents my father, Aslan. He walks next to Lucy as the telmarines look at him in confusion. Sopespian looks ahead and then back and then towards the lion and then, "Charge!"

The telmarines run a couple steps until they halt to a roar. A roar so mighty that formed waves on the water. The water seems to run low and begins to form a figure into the water. It swooshes towards the telmarines knocking them out. It looks at Sopespian whom is now the only telmarine standing. It breaks the bridge and lifts it up to get a closer look to the traitor standing on it. It pulls it forward to have Sopespian disappear into the water. The water figure runs back down to the water making it steady again.

I look at Peter, Susan, Caspian, and Edmund. We all cheer for victory along with the Narnians. Narnia is now returned to the rightful owners of land. Within this, telmarines surrender their weapons and are now to put their loyalty on us. They are no longer telmarines, but Narnians. Though we would not forget this dreadful history event.

We all make our way to the lion standing and watching telmarines switching their sides. Susan, Peter, Caspian, Edmund, and I kneel before him.

"Rise, Kings and Queens of Narnia." He says. Peter, Susan, and Edmund rise as Caspian and I stay kneeled.

"All of you." He says. Caspian and I look at each other and slowly rise.

"I do not think I am ready." He replies as he his given Adele thought to the throne.

"It's for that very reason why you are." My father tells him. Caspian has come a long way to fight for this land. He fought against his own people and brought back peace for everyone. He's a king to my father's eyes for so is now a king to mine as well.

Heyyyy yallllll I'm back better than everrrr❤️❤️ there will be one more chapter left for the I Found trilogy and can I say, FUCKING FINALLY

Heyyyy yallllll I'm back better than everrrr❤️❤️ there will be one more chapter left for the I Found trilogy and can I say, FUCKING FINALLY. so ya that's all I gotta say right now ig :// but for sure I'll say a lot more next chapter. Stay tuned skurrrrr