First One Shot: Somethings Never Change

A/N
The song I just like it and to me listening to it while you read it is sad.

* A few years after alveris *
Gray's Pov
After the war Juvia and I lived together for about 3 months till I decided to propose. We got married and had a kid named Storm Fullbuster. Everything was perfect till one day at the guild hall. We saw Lucy run in with tears in her eyes a few seconds later Jellal and Natsu came in carrying Juvia. She laid in there arms near to death I froze.
I just couldn't Believe it before I could react Storm came running through. He cried for a whole 16 years of his life he never cried everyone shocked just stood there and didn't know what to do. I was trembling I went with my first instinct and ran to her almost lifeless body. She smiled even though all the pain she smiled. Told us we would be fine. When we knew Storm and I would never be fine. I hugged her and cried I told her what I told her everyday. I loved juvia and always will. Then Storm rushed out that's when my mouth opened up so wide. Juvia stood up held her side where she got shot and went after him. Luckily he was just outside getting ready to punch the wall. When she grabbed his hand and said " Gosh your just like your father don't cry I will alway love both of you no need to be sad,go crazy ,or be mad live your life and be happy. It was always destined to happen one day. " She right then coughed up blood and fell her body laid lifeless. As it started to snow the only thing that was heard through out Magnolia was the screams of two men that just realized,What she meant.