Good Life

Juvia's Pov
           I watched as my blood drips on to the floor. I don't flinch as a whip comes by and smacks me and blood falls and tear. Each time I get hit it brings me back to a memory with gray because that is my happy place. The good life doesn't exist anymore but it did back then. All before I got kidnapped and taken by Jose. I was happy in fairy tail not a scar to be seen but now there are so many scars it is almost impossible to count them all. The only thing that helps me get over this pain is thinking back to the good life and what it could have been the whip comes around and before it hits a tear falls.

    Flashback

      I am so excited a week ago gray asked me out and of course I said yes. And today we are going to tell fairy tail I can't wait.

End of flash back

    The whip hits me and another scar has appeared. Jose then grabs a sword a point at my skin the tears it.

Another flash back

    Gray and I was in a argument over how I went on a dangerous mission with out him. "Why would you do that you could have got hurt and I don't know what I would do without you." He yelled "Well I am fine now so why do you care." "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"I stood there for a second "I love you to"I said then we started leaning in. Till finally we kissed.

   End of flash back

       The sword cut deep into my skin I learned not to cry or scream so I stand there emotion less. He then cuts my hand a hear something hit the ground. Tears streamed down my face because I didn't have to look to see what fell.

Another Flash back

     We went to this really beautiful lake at night. The Stars were shining and everything was perfect gray stood right beside me. I look over and see he is on one knee I covered my mouth as tears of joy streamed down my face. "Juvia lockser I have loved you for so long and I cherish every moment we have so juvia will you marry me." I then came to him and kissed him "I take that as a yes." Yes" then I wondered what the future would hold.

End of flash back

    I looked at the ground and saw my engagement ring. I couldn't take it know more I screamed and cried. Once all my tears have dried up. I looked over to see Jose on the phone

"Yeah she is not no fun anymore so I will sell her what's your price"

"Okay then sold"
He came up to me looks like you just got sold. A single tear streamed down my face. I knew what had to do I broke the chain that kept me here I got electrocuted but i didn't care. I jumped out the 2 story window and ran I didn't care my feet were aching or my vision was blurry I had to find him. I ran till I saw fairy tail I ran in and saw him I smiled so wide and he did to but that quickly turned into a frown once he saw my scars but he ran towards me picked me up and spun me. As he let me down all fairy tail came and hugged me. Wendy then healed me every day for a month and finally all my scars went away except one and that was the one that was on my forehead. That was my very first scar he gave me. But I didn't care because I have gray by my side. I looked up at gray who was right beside "This gonna be the good life. "

A/n sorry it is short