Dont listen to a word

Juvia's pov

I don't know how to explain it but the rushing feeling I get when I'm around this guy it's unreal. I think I'm falling for him and his flawless complexion and fantastic smile, my heart just melts. My best friend was Cana she was the best until I told her about my crush and now she tries to push us together and I turn red and usually run away.
"Come on Juvs just go talk to him!"
"Never!!" I yell childishly
Honestly though this guy made me feel like a child. As I was finishing my thought cana shoves me right into him. I was on top of him laying on the ground I was so embarrassed.
"Sorry Lyon"
"It's ok"
Gosh he so chill and so cool, I think I was drooling a little I calmly walked to class. I was so happy going into biology.
"What's making you so giddy. " Gray asks.
"I'm just happy" I said.
"Well you look like a smiling goofball." He laughed and I started laughing to. He then muttered something but I didn't hear, I just brushed it off and the teacher came in and gave a boring lecture. The next day it was raining I had my cute yellow umbrella and I walked to school. I then saw Cana kissing Lyon I was so hurt. After they were done I made the mistake and went up to Lyon.
"I thought we had something. " I said trying to hold back tears.
"Well you thought wrong. "He then takes my umbrella and snaps it I was heartbroken. Then I walked to class it was a miserable day. It was lunch time and I went out side to eat under a shelter. I look in front of me and it was pouring the rain Gray was standing there soaking wet and had a bouquet of roses.
" Juvia don't listen to a word I'm saying like you always do but I think the truth will either set me free or keep me. I love you and I've told you this before but I muttered it. And I know it's been a rough day but the storm will pass and I can carry you to freedom. It's your choice Lockser are you 20 years from now going to say you had the guts to take a chance with me. "
I was at first shocked then smiled and jumped up into his arms. He then ran carrying me back to my apartment and it still pouring the rain. We got inside and changed we then watched a movie cuddling till we kissed and the the storm stopped.

20 years later

And kids I had the guts to take that chance and I still don't know what your father said because I didn't have to listen to what he said I realized I loved him all along.

A/n sorry I have not posted in a while I want to write more stories but I make no promises. See you next time.