Call It

A/N this chapter is a little bit based off greys anatomy because I am obsessed with that show so enjoy.

    Grays Pov
        I always hated the number 418 nothing good came out of it it was a tragic number the number is just a number right nope it all happened on the date April 18th......

No ones Pov

     In magnolia there lied a hospital the fairy tail hospital it was known all through out fiorie. The surgeons were all good but the 2 best were lovers they were not supposed to be in love but they were. The sounds of high heels clicking down the hall way was all that was heard ,the wicked witch of the west. "Hello Lisanna what do you need" said a nurse to  her "Give me a list of your best surgeons cana" cana nodded and got the file Lisanna took it and opened it. The 2 best surgeons were

  Gray fullbuster

   Pediatric  surgeon

Best male surgeon

Juvia lockser

  Orthopedic surgeon

Best female surgeon

  Grays Pov
    "Juvia I swear you are slowly making me brain dead. " I laughed "Well you best not because then only you self can operate on you. " she laughed oh how I loved that laugh. I chased her down the hall way till we reach a empty room in the hospital. She fell on the bed I got on top of her and tickled her god she was so cute. "Okay hahaha I haha give up. " she said laughing I get off her and smile she then pushes me to the wall and kisses me I kiss her back. It lasted about 5 minutes before she got paged we released. She ran down the hall way then I got a page as well we ran to the trauma room and saw a child Jane doe badly injured we took her up to surgery and she survived luckily. After that juvia and I went to the elevator and we got on. I noticed juvia was shaking and wanted to tell me something "what's wrong " she looked at me then said "gray I love you but I am afraid of I tell you this you will run off and leave me but I have to tell you. " I looked at her scared till "I'm pregnant " joy shocked all over my body and I picked her up and spun her around while she laughed. We got off the elevator on the first floor hand in hand until we parted ways to our cars. I had a bad feeling but I thought nothing of it. I got home made me a microwave dinner and sat there and watched tv for about 30 seconds when I just randomly turned it to the news my heart sank "There has been a car accident and both drivers are badly injured one with blue hair and blue eyes and her name is juvia locker she is being rushed to the fiorie hospital. " I ran out the door and got in my car and drove to fiorie hospital. I ran in the door tears flowing I got up to wear she was. I couldn't take it she was on life support I knew juvia would want taken off of it. I laid beside her and hugged her till a doctor came in and told me everything. "So what do you want to do " I looked at him with swollen eyes "call it pull the plug " I bursted out crying before he pulled it he asked "she is pregnant he is really small she is 4 months along he is a premie do you want to see him?" I looked at juvia and then nodded my head yes.  They did as se section and I saw him he didn't cry only tiny little breaths I held him then handed him to juvia who was unresponsive but I knew she would have wanted to hold him. Our baby died after 4 minutes and 18 seconds. Then they pulled the plug and called it at 4:18 am. I hate that number it was a awful number. I laid there for a little bit I don't think I can live without her. One last tear falls on a blood stained knife. And then I saw them both her wearing white I held her hand and that was nice for the time I was there I knew I was dead until. "He is coming back , charge" I was backed to life at 4:18 pm.